• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You can't fix stupid

Si Allen

Parks now need to check I.Q. of people entering our parks, I see on the news some visitors wanted and up close look at a bison and threw a chuck of wood at it, causing them to get there a***s whipped.

These folks never botherd to pay attention in school in two classes. One was English: the definition of Wild Animal, and the other Math/Physics: what happens when a 150lb object is impacted by a 2000 lb object moving at 30mph. They also do not read or understand DON'T FEED THE BEARS signs, you see it all the time and then they b***h when the park service puts the bears down. You cannot fix stupid.

I'm sure some attorney will come forth to sue the park for harboring a dangerous animal.

RebeckaR

I saw that too and wondered why no mention was made of the chunk of wood that you can plainly see hitting the bison. Up till that point he seemed to be fairly calm.

People are idiots.

3dsignco

My Favorite are the Idiots that Invite the Bears into their camper then wonder why their kids were killed.

We get the Geniuses Here that always try to feed the deer and get them to put their head in the car window so they can pet them and wonder why the deer kick the car and them when they have no food.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
We get the Geniuses Here that always try to feed the deer and get them to put their head in the car window so they can pet them and wonder why the deer kick the car and them when they have no food.

And when the deer have gone, they wonder where all of those ticks came from.

OldPaint

the biggest idiot i can think of...................is that guy who was living with the bears in alaska. i commended him on doing this really.........TILL HE BROUGHT HIS GIRLFREIND to the camp. guess he didnt think bears would react to her female fermons. THEY DID!!!

Pat Whatley

The video is here...
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...-bison-attack-caught-on-camera-072310_8790257

I think the buffalo actually hit itself with the chunk of wood.
The woman admits they were told to stay 100 feet away and were only 30 feet from it, and fat guy in the hat was trotting over there like he was gonna make sweet love to the buffalo.....BUT SOMEHOW THE BUFFALO WAS WRONG? The article says it's the third time this year people in the park have been injured by buffalo. No, it's the third time this year that people not leaving the big assed wild animals alone have been injured by their own stupidity.

I do love her last words before the buffalo comes after her..."We can get a shot of Donald being gored by the buffalo"

3dsignco

Sad thing here is they think they are the victims.

They Have Been Weighed, Measured and Found Guilty of Stupidity. Sentence.. All breading rights revoked.

PLEASE help stop low IQ reproduction. Pro Choice Poster Children.

CentralSigns

We had a 800 pound Grizzly Bear walk through a trailer park and across the Trans Canada Hwy on the fast food strip where we live. It was just last week this happened. Everyone in the trailer park hid their kids, smart. The tourists on the other hand, most from Europe, chased it across the highway with cameras offering up their kids for a unique picture opportunity, and possibly a quick meal REAL DUMB. Lucky the bear had just ate a few pets and wasn't to hungry for humans. Can't believe how stupid some people can be. That bear can lunge faster than you can back up and out run you by double your speed easy.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I worked in Yellowstone for the summer back in '91, and we called these idiots Tur-ons...

Never ceases to amaze me that some idiot gets attacked. There are signs all over the park that say to stay away from the animals.

MikePro

lol, the buffalo totally sent itself into rage mode by hitting itself with the piece of wood but it was their fault for making him uncomfortable to begin with.
lol@just like in the horror films, the woman clearly has not far to run to get behind/in the car but gets cut down just short in front of her friends because she's too damn slow.
on that note...
you mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns