• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You get what you pay for?

lil Details

I had to post this......makes me sick and laugh at the same time....

I think it is a stencil and sharpie that they used.

Want your taxes done by these guys? Sure you "get what you pay for" after all....

Attachments

• IMG00075.jpg
    IMG00075.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 91

signgal

People that will go to that kind of trouble to make a home made sign will never be a good customer.... EVER! You're time is more valuable and could be spent prospecting better cusomers

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
A 10 dollar sign, who cares... that Medical Services sign looks like crap and that is probably 3,000 bucks worth of ugly sign...

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Like JHill said, plus add in the permit and new lighting paperwork you have to submit... yep, about 3k

lil Details

the "yard signs" have been up for several weeks....

The Medical Services sign was done by a friends dad....that is what is around here.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I love that the local cattery is just called "Chinese Restaurant"... now that took some creativity!

American & Proud

Looks like a sign is missing on the upper right side.

Could be a sale. Sell it, install it, putting the MSU sign to shame and offer to redo theirs.