• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You know what's funny?

Bly

When a kinda new client who has been trying to beat you down on price all week, gloating how another printer can halve your prices, rings at 8pm Friday night wanting a job delivered by 9am the next morning.

Smart guy just got a lesson in the quality/price/speed matrix.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whose answering a business phone at 8 o'clock on a Friday night ?? :beer here ya go, mate.................

TheSnowman

Man, those are only good if the customer learns their lesson, turns out to be a good dude, and has no problem paying sky high prices for a rush job for being a turd the first time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Heck, it's probably November by this time over there. Time flies when you're having fun, such as the title indicates.

Ohh, and to keep it straight, I do believe he was referring to 8pm HIS time. Which breaks down to ANYBODY's 8pm on a Friday night.

Christian @ 2CT Media

This is the I don't turn the shop light on for less than $$$$$$$$ moment. We have a client that is perpetually that way, so it's 5x as much as our normal rush.