• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You know you've made it when......

Bill43mx

....the scammers can find you! *LOL* Mr. Johnston wants to buy t-shirts from us! Email:

Hello Sales,
Good morning,My name is Gary and I'm interested in purchasing some Dry Blend™ 50/50 Cotton/Dry Blend™ Poly G8000's types with quantities of (1000pieces ) blank t shirts from your store to be picked up and below is the specs and quantities needed.

Brand:Gildan/Hanes

Size:Adult small size

Quantity:1000PCS

50/50% Cotton:(50/50 cotton/Dry Blend poly)

Color:Black

I would like to know if you can get me pricing on this and do you take credit card through email as form of payment and if there is a surcharge on them also let me know if you can get the Tee shirts ready in 2 business days after payment is made in full for approval on my credit card.Looking forward to hear from you..thank you and may God bless you and your Family.

Best Regards
Mr. Johnson

sfr table hockey

I know what you mean...... Mine was about elecrtical stuff:doh: and I also just found out I won a lottery in the UK...... without a ticket......

They say things happen in 3's and they are right...... I got lucky at the restaurant last night...... I found some gum under the table...