• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You started cooking yet?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Since I'm the family chef, I started today...can you guess this dish? I'll give you a hint...it takes all day to make.

20191126_160129.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like last night's chicken with maggots crawling all over it...... and some beetles or something.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
could be a cuban chicken & rice?

we are doing a nice thick stuffed pork chop with a moroccan stuffing, apricots, cranberries,
almonds, butter & spices

SignosaurusRex

..scrap that cabbage and leave it as a side dish. Raisins do not ...I repeat ... DO NOT belong in a rice base dish ...no way, no how! Needs some hot Tai Peppers added or at lest a bit of Cayenne to pep it up. (where's that "Texas" in you) I hope you have more to share considering you spent a whole day cooking.

Johnny Best

You poor thing. Working in the kitchen all day. Hope your wife takes you out for a nice romantic dinner and holds your hand and opens the car door for you on your date night. Do you wear an apron while cooking?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wife made the hard-boiled eggs last night for the salad. Endive with bacon dressing. She's making the cranberry sauce today... all from scratch, bread stuffing with hot sausage, pumpkin pie all today. She'll also make the potato filling, but not bake it til tomorrow. We're having a capon, instead of a turkey. She'll make homemade whipped cream for the pie, when she serves it. We're skipping the sweet potatoes and corn dishes this year. We can't eat as much as we get older. Only having 3 people join us for dinner. Then the rest of the weekend will be tearing down the Autumn decorations and putting the Christmas decorations up. Oh-boy, I can hardly wait...................:sleepin:

rjssigns

Mother-in-law has the cooking handled. Turkey, tenderloin tips with mushrooms, honey ham, biscuits, pies, tortes, salads etc...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This is TX, everything we eat is spicy... this is a nice break from that.

Here is another hint...its from a country that borders China

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ohhhhh......... North Korean dog slowly cooked (alive) and then de-boned with maggots and beetles. One of Kim Jong-un's favorites. How'd that ever make it to Texas ?? Does Dennis frequent your area ??

BUCKY

You poor thing. Working in the kitchen all day. Hope your wife takes you out for a nice romantic dinner and holds your hand and opens the car door for you on your date night. Do you wear an apron while cooking?
Perhaps a nice romantic Salmon dinner with some tasty sauces which lead to killer heartburn and other digestive issues.