• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You Tube saves the day!

mark in tx

Can't believe it took me so long to figure this out.

Need to remove a mirror or a light from a vehicle for wrapping and don't know how to do it?

You Tube!

seriously, search it on you tube and it is probably there.

This tip brought to you from my friend the car stereo installer!

JBusch260

Agreed! I consulted an auto parts store and YouTube in regards to my brake lights not lighting up. Saved about $150 by learning how to change out my own brake light switch. Gotta love tutorials.

fmg

Youtube is a great tool if you can put up with all the annoying insurance, smartphone, Car commercials before you watch a video. SELL :wavingflag:SELL:wavingflag: SELL:wavingflag:

JBusch260

To have a massive FREE database that helps me save money by learning how to do something myself, I will gladly sit through a commercial.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Great for home repairs on appliances and such. :thumb:

I have a somewhat higher end Whirlpool front load washer and dry.
One day this error message showed up on the washer and it wouldn't work.

Decided to Youtube the code before calling the appliance repair man and did the repair myself. Pretty simple repair removing a few parts and ended up being a small piece of cloth stuck in the pump filter. Repair guy would have whacked me at least $150...

A couple others...

- Keyboard replacement on my Asus laptop
- thermostat replacement on my Commercial Pepsi refrigerator in the garage.
- A couple Snow blower repairs.

Gotta love it...

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
I usually google it. more than half of my problems are answered on forums not youtube.