• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your GOOGLE listing. I've had it

rjssigns

Some folks on a race forum I belong to are using True Caller. The few that have it really like it. I haven't researched it myself so not sure of the ins and outs of the deal.

We get calls for our Google listing maybe averaging one or two a day, but being in the apparel decoration business as well, we get way more calls about vectorizing and embroidery digitizing than anything. And it's so annoying because it's always somebody from India and most times I can barely understand what they are saying. I tell them all the same thing. We do that in-house and have no need for your services and yet the calls just keep pouring in.

fresh

The other good ones are the CRA (IRS in the US) agents that call and tell you there is a warrant for your arrest.

I got a call the other night. It was a recording telling me to call a number because I was being charged with federal tax evasion. I got worried for a minute because i owe on something from a few years ago (my bookkeeper screwed up my payroll taxes), and we're in the process of sorting it out right now.

Anyway, I decided to google the number before I called. I almost wanted to call them back and give them crazy information BUT they had my name and number so I didn't want to press it.

gabagoo

I get so many and they come in waves...Today for instance I have not received any, but tomorrow I could get 10. If it is a live person asking for the owner of the business I put them on hold and never come back...sometimes you can see the line flashing for well over 3 minutes. If it is a recording I hit the number 2 as I think this is the number to take you off the list...Does it work...not sure.

I always find it strange on the auto callers that I pick up my phone and say hello and then there is this pause and then they say hello? at which I say Hey you called me!!! You would think if you were a trainer for these boiler rooms that the first law of bothering people and trying not to be known it is a sales call would be to NEVER START A CALL WITH HELLO?

So my question is this....Who the hell is giving these people business if we all are annoyed?