• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your Install Fonts - nice tool

SignManiac

These other font managers only show you what each font looks like one line at a time and you have to scroll down line by line. I have Font Navigator on my box but never use it for that same reason. What I like about Wordmark is the multiple font preview so you can graphically see all the different options at once. That's what makes it better in my opinion.

dj_elite

and.... you can print it as a pdf for quick reference to send to someone. Perfect for the guy who wants to see his company name in different fonts and YOU don't want to waste a bunch of time on a cheap-o quickie.
How do you save it as a .PDF?

Tony Teveris

The PDF printer driver I use - http://www.bullzip.com/

Any application that has access to your data, be it installed on your PC/MAC or out on the WEB can steal whatever data they want. Sometimes you just need to trust the "good" in the world.

idsignsil

Thanks for the site. Just a simple view of all the fonts that are installed, and I can see multiple fonts at one time. Love it! :thumb:

S'N'S

These other font managers only show you what each font looks like one line at a time and you have to scroll down line by line. I have Font Navigator on my box but never use it for that same reason. What I like about Wordmark is the multiple font preview so you can graphically see all the different options at once. That's what makes it better in my opinion.

In AMP font viewer you can go to "view all fonts" type in a message and see what it looks like in all your fonts, only thing I can't do is print to PDF, but then I'm not sure why I would need to.
Example

Attachments

• AMP FV.jpg
    AMP FV.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 76