• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Youtube thread?

njshorts

Let's give some new music a shot, guys! After the interest in the one-word-song thread, hopefully we have enough to find something new!

In honuor of haloween-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TplKeAH-rKg
Avenged Sevenfold - Dancing Dead

yes, it has a different meaning... but it's fitting for the night in literal terms!

Speedsterbeast

Don't knock the 80s, most of the music I listen to is from then.

How was that a knock?
However, I think it's fair to say that although the 80's produced a lot of good music, if you compare it to the 60s,70s,90, and 00s, it has the most dated sound that probably won't stand the test of time like the formentioned decades.

WildWestDesigns

How was that a knock?
However, I think it's fair to say that although the 80's produced a lot of good music, if you compare it to the 60s,70s,90, and 00s, it has the most dated sound that probably won't stand the test of time like the formentioned decades.

They are all dated in some degree due to commonalities within the music of the time period. You have classics within each decade, some more then others (70s, I would equate with the 80s though with the exception of a few niche music genres, but those also happen to be niche for my taste (go figure)), but they will survive, because of the classics. Some of which I don't think they deserve that title, but alas, I'm not in control.