• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yukon Wrap

chachimacho

Just finished this up last night. I don't know who designed it, but it was printed by Off Contact in Toledo. This was my first wrap in quite a while and it was nice to get back into it...and I had the opportunity to use a lift, which beats the hell out of laying on the ground while wrapping the rocker panels!

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1652.jpg
    IMG_1652.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 111

Craig Sjoquist

Well since comment on design ...is out of it a no go lol ... sure glad good ol Chuck has a website & a address living in Toledo ...lol

Anyway .. myself when people show wraps they did not designed
.. I would like to see the most difficult areas.. and other questions
.. Like was it designed in pieces or a whole side as one sheet, was there any seams how well did that look.
. The hood one or 2 sheets, like to see how well ya matched them up when seams did come in place

Honestly I can just say oh that looks nice ... but really would like to see the quality of your work to say wow nice job you deserve 3 cheers for you etc. lol

chachimacho

Your post is kind of hard to follow...but any way...the sides were tiled vertically, no seams. One panel of vinyl per body panel The "hard part" was lining up text while stretching vinyl over door handles. The roof was tiled in three pieces and the hood is one piece. That's about all I got.

grafixemporium

Well since comment on design ...is out of it a no go lol ... sure glad good ol Chuck has a website & a address living in Toledo ...lol

Anyway .. myself when people show wraps they did not designed
.. I would like to see the most difficult areas.. and other questions
.. Like was it designed in pieces or a whole side as one sheet, was there any seams how well did that look.
. The hood one or 2 sheets, like to see how well ya matched them up when seams did come in place

Honestly I can just say oh that looks nice ... but really would like to see the quality of your work to say wow nice job you deserve 3 cheers for you etc. lol

Me thinks Craig knocked back a few too many tonight :wine-smi:

Letterbox Mike

Main Craig, if it weren't for the lack of ((((((((((((((((((((s I'd have sworn OP hijacked your account tonight...

Chachimacho, the design's a little bleh, but it looks like you didn't lose your touch installing. Those door handles can make perfect alignment really difficult when you're doing a seamless install like that. Good work!

ProWraps

looks good. but ive never been a fan of the tilted text. looks amature to me and off kilter. but the install you did looks great.

Mosh

+ on tilted text. I always think it just looks like it is put on crooked. Unless it is at least at a 45.

Insatall looks fine. Detailed close-ups and then we can really be sure.