• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yup....another issue...nothing serious but....

gabagoo

Everytime I grab an object to move manually with the mouse I have to move it a certain distance before iI see itactually moving on the screen. So basically if I grab a line of copy or anything I can start trying to adjust with the mouse but it is not moving until I get beyond a certain point on the screen..maybe a 1/4" or so. Once it is free I can move it anywhere but my old version and every other software I have does not so this.

I have checked through the options and it is not snap to grid or sign blank so I have no idea... Video card maybe?

I can live with it but it is a bit annoying.

You don't mention what software you're using, but it sounds like the object you're grabbing is snapping to its previous position. Look at how your snapping is set up (to point, to grid, etc...).

Steve

gabagoo

You don't mention what software you're using, but it sounds like the object you're grabbing is snapping to its previous position. Look at how your snapping is set up (to point, to grid, etc...).

Steve

well I posted it under Signlab bro so you do the math lol.. just pullin yer chain, I know your new here..lol

corn dog for your trouble? :corndog:

J Hill Designs

you can tell if its snapping (he said he already looked, but...) by moving it the 1/4" needed, then bringing it back toward the original position - if it snaps back, then some snapping is occurring