• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Z6200 - Printhead status says 'Assess IQ'

LeLuni

Hi All,

Quick question on the Z6200 printhead.

On the webserver, I noticed the status of both my LM-LC and PK-LG printheads have the status 'Assess IQ.'
All others have 'OK' as their status.

Any idea what that means?
Also, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to read the printhead status panel on the printer. The little 'gas gauges' that are shown there look like they are showing 3/4 full. I have no idea if that is good or bad.

I'm guessing the more common latex printers have a similar interface.

Can you help?

Thanks,
John

It means that the nozzle performance is degrading into a marginal state, where the Image Quality (IQ) could be affected. Run a nozzle test print to check the nozzle status, or if you are OK with the IQ, keep printing until the machine forces you to replace printhead(s).

LeLuni

Thanks - that makes sense.
It looks like my Light Gray has fired 3300ml and my Light Cyan 3200ml, so that must be it.
I ran an alignment, and the print quality seems to be fine after that, so I'll see how long they last.

Thanks again,
John