• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Zac from Little Rock

Did you like my introduction?

• Loved it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure is hot out.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Zac

Mediocre Designer
Hello signmakers! I have over 5 years of professional sign/wrap experience. I've done everything from manufacturing one-piece ADA signage via thermoforming, to CNC routing, to my job now which is back to basics. Currently I work at a shop here in Little Rock that does your basic sign stuff, banners/coro/al/wraps/installs. We are a shop that strives for quality, excellence...blah blah blah it's a great place to work thanks to air conditioning and great bosses.

Our shop has very outdated project management software, and it's quite annoying. I will eventually be posting a thread about that but in the mean-time hope I can offer my sense of humor to all you fine folks.

In my off hours I do graphic/web design, automotive and motorcycle mods and thinking about work.

TLDR: Go Razorbacks! Let's be friends!

Sealy

Hello signmakers! I have over 5 years of professional sign/wrap experience. I've done everything from manufacturing one-piece ADA signage via thermoforming, to CNC routing, to my job now which is back to basics.

Hey Zac, welcome to the forum... I've just joined today as well, looks like a good place to hang out with a few like minded folks...

Matt