Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zebra print wrap

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by MafiaWraps, Jul 19, 2010.

1. MafiaWraps

MafiaWraps Member

Dec 11, 2009
    i am looking my possibly wrap my secretarys jeep liberty in full zebra or some kind of stripess of patterns with zebra print. It is a surpise for her while she heads out on vacation in a couple of days. I have a window tint and clear bra shop, never made into the wraps as of yet, I just need it printed. i can install it myself. About how many sq feet do i need and can somebody quote me on printing it all. I have tried to find some pics on the internet but had very little luck. feel free to email prices and about how long it would take for you to print. jason@accenttint.com. thank you all very much in advance. Btw , the jeep is the dark blue, thats why i havent decided to do a partial or complete wrap yet, thanks again mates

Tags:
  2. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

emailed!

3. jasonx

jasonx Very Active Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Australia
  4. ahollow

ahollow Active Member

Dec 25, 2004
    Why not just use cut vinyl for the white stripes, and leave the navy as the body color?