• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Zoom zoom font similar

sullosau

Howdy All,

Long time member who's usually pretty good with fonts but I do this work for a while leave but somehow keep coming back, but this ones stumped me.
A racing friend has asked me to create a name using something similar to the Mazda zoom zoom font, I advised I couldn't find that font which he was okay with, (I did search) and for the life of me I cant find anything that is similar to this zoom zoom thing? Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of something similar to the attached pic?
And yes I pay for fonts so free or paid is okay.
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 12.14.56 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 12.14.56 pm.png
    41 KB · Views: 104

damonCA21

I dont think that is a font as the letters dont match each other. More likely it was just designed as a logo, so there are no other letters. What name does he want as you could probably hand draw it and then scan it in and vectorise it

Torpedo

Not sure how successful you've been as of today but have you tried using the search term "Japanese ink brush fonts"?

I've found these, but they would need some tweaking and perhaps using lower case and upper case mixed.

1714403672494.png