• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Zund 215-Plus - Have questions...

MJohnson

Hi there, I've been having issues with my Zund 215-Plus and can't seem to find any information on it at all. Every place I call is dead end and I'm getting a bit frustrated.

The issue I'm having is when I try and print the belt feeds way too much forward then the panel on the printer gives the message "Override in X" and forces a reboot.

If I just try and do a nozzle check the printer heats up the lamps per usual, but as soon as they are hot and ready to print AMBER crashes out completely.

Firmware: 2.63
Amber: 3.00.00 -69

This machine has run really well for several years and I've never seen this issue before. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated.

Thank you!

-MJohnson

MJohnson

Well, I got no response here so I had to really put my thinking cap on to figure this out. It turns out that amber.ini and actual.amc were corrupted. This was a perfect opportunity to wipe the install and start fresh. Now the printer is running smoothly again and Amber is running much faster. It's amazing what a fresh install can do.

Sor

Hi there, I've been having issues with my Zund 215-Plus and can't seem to find any information on it at all. Every place I call is dead end and I'm getting a bit frustrated.

The issue I'm having is when I try and print the belt feeds way too much forward then the panel on the printer gives the message "Override in X" and forces a reboot.

If I just try and do a nozzle check the printer heats up the lamps per usual, but as soon as they are hot and ready to print AMBER crashes out completely.

Firmware: 2.63
Amber: 3.00.00 -69

This machine has run really well for several years and I've never seen this issue before. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated.

Thank you!

-MJohnson
Hello there.
Do you still use the Zund machine?
I try to do worl with one of zund 215 plus...
But seem s Amber 3.0 program has.. only.. about 2 mb size.. is it ok?
Hiw can i get more infi?
Thanks