• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 2.5 Years Later - Still Learning Latex

TravinFlavin

HP 330

So I'm trying to print this lexjet/york wallcovering material. It's a thick canvas that has a linen texture to it but for some reason I keep getting banding on one side of the material. (the far side away from the "capping station")

So I switched to 12 pass instead of 10 and it helped with the banding but my color came out EXTREMELY different. Actually, it came out less saturated which is odd. The ink saturation is relatively similar with the 10 pass at 110% and the 12 pass at 120%. I'm still getting the banding with the 12 pass but it does look better.

While I was printing the 10 pass I did a feed adjustment on the fly and reduced it from 0 to -2.5 to -5.0 (just to see what would happen) and there wasn't much change. I'm using an ultraflex wallcovering profile.

Have you crossed all these potential issues off?
ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.com/TechSupport/White_Papers/Banding_Issues.pdf