• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over Custom Quote - Per piece price higher on 10,000 pieces than on 5,000 pieces

Locals Find!

When I read that, I thought the exact same thing, but then I remembered something he told me a lo-o-o-ng time ago. This was kinda related to the worm thing, but he also said someone else in his office would chime in on his computer and write things for him. Kinda like a Mini-Addie. Now ain't that one f*ckin' scary thought ?? :omg:

Hehe, here is me and the mini addies

Attachments

• 303511_484462838236483_161643176_n.jpg
    303511_484462838236483_161643176_n.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 86

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, which one gave you the shiner ??

Nice picture.
Two weekends ago I should've taken some with my stepson. It was his 50th birthday and we partied hardy, but not like the old days. :Sleeping:

Locals Find!

So, which one gave you the shiner ??

Nice picture.
Two weekends ago I should've taken some with my stepson. It was his 50th birthday and we partied hardy, but not like the old days. :Sleeping:

No shiner just the way the shadows fell that morning. Thanks for the compliment.

I really am not a bad guy just don't always know when to keep my big mouth shut.

ChicagoGraphics

Did you factor in the shipping into your math??

Based on the specs you gave those two sets would actually cost you $4.00 more than a 1000 card set. Believe, me I know there prices on Business cards better than I know my kids. I sell a lot of business cards. No way was 2 sets of 500 less than a set of 1000 with 4over ever unless you made a mistake.

I get free delivery, they deliver them with there own driver, I saved 5 bucks plus they made some kind of mistake on there end and they sent me another 300 hundred cards, they didn't need to do it but they did

dale911

President
post card size?

I just got a custom estimate for an odd sized postcard. The per piece price was higher on 10,000 than on 5,000. I contacted them and they said that the estimate was correct. They charge less for the more popular quantities. I pointed out that I could place two 5,000 piece orders to get a lower price and they acknowledged that would work but pointed out that I could pay more for shipping and that the colors may not be the exact same for both orders.

They are probably way smarter than me, but I've never heard of charging MORE per piece based on a higher quantity. Anyone else?

Didn't realize I asked this question right after Chicagographics was talking about business cards. What size were these odd sized postcards? I assume they were full color on one side and black and white on the other with a glossy or matte finish on the color side. I'm curious now as to what my printer would do in that case.

dale911

President
don't understand why 2 batches of 500 is less than 1000

I just did that on regular business cards with them for one color cards, 500 were cheaper then a 1,000 so I ordered 2 boxes of 500
didn't realize this was open since I can't get to anything without being logged in. message edited. Sorry about that.

Last edited: