• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ambulance wrap

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Just finished this one up. Big ol honkin' huge ambulance with a combination of wrap, perf, and reflective.

Attachments

• 201-06b.jpg
    201-06b.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 201-06c.jpg
    201-06c.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 201-06d.jpg
    201-06d.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 130

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Its hard to convey how detailed the photos are. They are top notch. Here is a full size crop of the red part of the monitor screen on the passenger side. :smile: At 150dpi on side image is right at 1.2GB (Adobe RGB Profile flattend tiff) and each was actually composited from a couple dozen inside shots of an actual ambulance nearly identical to this one.

Attachments

• crop1.jpg
    crop1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 108

Border

Kinda hard to read 'Ambulance' on the sides due to lack of contrast but otherwise nice!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I agree..... I wanted to put Ambulance centered on the "windows" where it is partially on but with a thicker white stroke. They wanted it the way we did it though.

Kinda hard to read 'Ambulance' on the sides due to lack of contrast but otherwise nice!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Not at all.... on any vehicle. There has actually been some heated debate in the emergency services communities on the effectiveness of chevron patterns and whether they potentially can cause confusion.... does it mean go left? right? up? just swerve like a madman? I've seen them point down before as well. For the most part I think they are just trendy and since they are so popular in Europe some places here tried them and now more and more are getting them done. I just did another ambulance 2 days ago in which we fully wrapped the rear in a reflective chevron pattern. Hit and miss but it seems more and more want them.

I thought Federal law required the yellow and red chevrons on the back?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice work on the wrap & that IS one big ambulance.
Looks more line an 18 wheeler.
I wonder if the size upgrade is needed due to the increase in the size(belt size) of the average American.

wayne k
guam usa

visual800

No reflection on your work sir but i dont like it. It is large and distracting and hard to identify its an ambulance unless your behind it. There are instances i believe where we dont need a picture of what a vehicle represents.