• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ambulance wrap

rjssigns

Work looks super. Just don't care for the photo on the side. Nobody likes to see an ambulance and trying to present a different image/feeling doesn't work IMO. Again not knocking your work. The install looks professional.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yep... it is a biggun. This one is built on an extended cab 2012 International Terrastar chassis. This is purpose built as a critical care unit and is fully loaded. One of the first I've seen on many hundreds of ambulances, is that it has a 10Kw Onan generator on board in addition to the standard inverter. Also has mounts and antlers for 2 stretchers which is very unusual. They can take one in the side door and another in the back. The truck is loaded to the hilt as well, all leather air ride seating, 2 Alpine stereos, flip down Alpine TV/DVD in the back, fridge, etc.

The idea of wrapping the upper half of the box is semi-new. This is the second with the wrap but we have done several others with the same silver, blue, with green stripe scheme and they are very recognizeable in the area. This is one of their standard box units as well as another of the giant units (this one specialized for critical heart transports). And.... a couple more huge critical care ambulances for another hospital. Did I mention we work on a lot of ambulances? :smile:

Attachments

• PHMCCU1.jpg
    PHMCCU1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2671a.jpg
    IMG_2671a.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2020a.jpg
    IMG_2020a.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 88