• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beginner question....I don't know anything

OldPaint

all those from PA will know what it is. YOUNZE, YOUNSE.
in the south its " WHER YA ALL GOIN?
in PA its " are younse goin to the races???
ask sombody from pa to say CREEK. or that thinhg in youre car you put water to cool the motor. anyplace else its RAID-E-A-TOR, in PA, its RAD-E-ATOR.

iSign

THATS THE FUNNIEST ONE HERE...

...pot callin the kettle black..

...COMPUTER IS SPELLED C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R.

OP... I think you just trumped his funniest one here with your even more hilarious pot calling the kettle black... I ain't never seen YOU correct someone's spelling before... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

biznitch

THATS THE FUNNIEST ONE HERE....pot callin the kettle black)))))))))))))))))))))
I HAVE COUPLE QUESTIONS:
1. ARE THESE MODEL AIRPLANES, OR REAL BIG ONES?
2. HOW DID YOU/YOUNZE COME TO THE DECISION TO BUY A SUMA?
3.YOU SAY YOU GOT LOTS OF VINYL? WHY. IF ITS MODEL AIRPLANES.
4.COMPUTER IS SPELLED C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R.
IT HAS A GOOGLE WHEN YOU HOOK IT TO THE INTERNET.
5.COREL HAS BOOK CALLED COREL FOR DUMMIES, lowest reading level i can point you to beside DICK & JANE.
6. WHO GIVE YOU THE MONEY FOR THIS VENTURE, caause i dont see any of you smart enough to make that much money and do something productive with it.
7. WHY do you not at least GET A JOB WITH A SIGN COMPANY, GO TO A VO-TECH, FIND SOMEONE LOCAL WHO CAN AT LEAST GET YOU UP TO SPEED ...so you can use a $3000 pices of eqipment, to CUT STRIPES....
8.WHICH YOU COULD DO WITH A RAZOR KNIFE AND A STRAIGHT EDGE, unless you one of those who isnt allowed to have SHAPE OBJECTS or matches.

other then that......i got nothin to say.

1.these are 2 passenger ultralight airplane
2. asked around and found that summa was a pretty good brand
3. I'm not gonna buy a 2 yard roll of one color if I plan on making 15' stripes for more then one airplane and if I'm gonna learn how to use the cutter
4 is not a a question
5 may pick that book up if I get a chance
6 I have a day job from mon-fri 7-4, I also build airplanes and repair them on nights and weekends (as a hobby) and now looks like I'll cut vinyl, I own rental property, I needed something new to challenge myself?
7 there are only 24hours in a day, I don't have time to go work at a local shop....
8 I bought a summa because of the tracking on it, I'm not gonna try and make a 15' stripe straight with a straight edge on a table

for someone that laughs at spelling errors from another post, you should really run spell check on yours. If someone as smart as you can cut vinyl, I'm sure I'll pick up on it pretty quick.

I thought this was a "support forum". if everyone knew everything, we wouldn't need a support site...

I appreciate the help from all those that answered the question asked

S'N'S

Biznitch, I had to do a set of two full length color tribal flashes on a Jaberoo, no freakin way I would be cutting those by hand. Next ultralight I put any type of stripes on I will think I will double the price I charged last time.
Cheers Gary