• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boat Registration Numbers

Mosh

Stickers are paper with adhesive...I do Vinyl Graphic applications....That is what I tell people. Also people ask if I "make t-shirts" I tell them NO I print t-shirts, I buy them from Guatalahara!!! and then print them.... You know you have made it when you start to hate your customers!!!!

decalman

At your service .

People are happy to pay 20 bucks . nice font, & cheap outdoor 6 year film.
Cast film 25-29 bucks. People keep coming back to me

Gino

Premium Subscriber
if you feel $50 is what you want.....THEY WONT BE BACK.....to get another sign))))))))))))))))

C'mon.... do you really believe that ??

We're not the most expensive shop around, but we're up there. I've never had someone not return because they knew ahead of time what they were going to spend, come back and spend the quoted amount and THEN say they'd never return. That thinking is absurd.

I've had people tell me I was too high, but never after the fact.

OP with that mindset, you go to sears to buy a compressor. The guy quotes you $500 for a little one. You come back a day later and buy it. After you buy it and they put it in your truck, you say, I'll never be back here to buy an expensive compressor again from you thieves !! In fact, I'll never buy anything from your store. That kinda sh!t takes place before the sale.

I just sold a pair of magnetics to a guy last Thursday for $225.00 along with 5 site signs with stakes for another $235.00. That's $460.00 plus tax for about 1 hours worth of work and $45. worth of materials.
He just called yesterday morning and purchased 5 more job signs. He said the truck sold two more jobs and the site sign brought in two more, also. It's about what we sold him and what they are worth in signland. OUR signs brought him $1,000's of dollars in a matter of a weekend.... in his eyes. :omg: I will always be his friend. His $460 business cost conjured up lotsa moolah. It's called the trickle down or up method. It really does work, as long as you value your wares. If one has a low end reputation, you'll only attract low end customers and be known as the cheap guy on the block or what we sign-people call lowballers.

Do you realize with your background and your preaching about the old days..... you would've had to get in your truck, go down to where his boat was, clean it, pencil it in, paint it and drive home. You would now do the same thing for only $17.50. Are you frickin' nuts or what ?? :banghead:

OldPaint

I AM REALISTIC)))))) $20 bucks for 10-12 3 inch helvetica numbers, all totaled maybe 10 minutes & $1.00 worth a material.....and dont even try the cast vs calendered ..............IT DONT MATTER. the calendered will hold up better to bumps and rubbing. in fact the CRICKET owners are doin most of these now)))))))))))))

qmr55

I AM REALISTIC)))))) $20 bucks for 10-12 3 inch helvetica numbers, all totaled maybe 10 minutes & $1.00 worth a material.....and dont even try the cast vs calendered ..............IT DONT MATTER. the calendered will hold up better to bumps and rubbing. in fact the CRICKET owners are doin most of these now)))))))))))))

10 minutes my a$$! Between dealing with the customer and making the product, you are waaay deeper than 10 minutes. That's laughable.

OldPaint

hey dee dee................IT YOU thats slow......most of time i do boat letters...ITS A PHONE CALL, and can i pick em up in 10 minutes))))))

qmr55

Yup oldie quite laughable. I'd love to see the process go that simple LOL ))))))))))))))))