• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DC-3 Plane with Earth with a can sign with Raised letters.

RogueRoller

Thanks Dave. I must say building signs is a lot more fun then building Sign Equipment. I love doing art and I always try to push the envelope on every piece. Try new things that others are not doing. now I'm doing 3d wraps LOL talk about a challenge. but I am getting a lot of requests. At the moment I'm working on a Astro mini van. Nothing like a sticker wrap.

weaselboogie

Nice to see a sign shop that can actually build something. Excellent work!
How do you cut your foam? All hot wire? Hotwire cnc?

EDIT... I just noticed your Dog Bone joints! Brilliant!

RogueRoller

Ok I cut with hot Wires, i put wire wheels into drills and air tools, i cut with and saws (shark tooth made for doing finish carpentry) Sandpaper, fingernails just about any thing as long as it gives me the look I'm after.

RogueRoller

I have signs that have been in the California sun for over 15 years plus
Oregon's weather that would be high winds, rain,sun and freezing. but like I said earlier it all depends on where it is going inside outside what kind of weather it will have to endure. then there is other work i do and kids may be touching it kicking it and so on. Plus i do Vehicles this way to when i wrap a vehicle it is like nothing you have ever seen. LOL I get companies noticed to say the least. Just about every one has a wrap today or the do wraps. What I do is break the mold. LOL Plus not every body and there brother is doing it.

Flubber

I have signs that have been in the California sun for over 15 years plus
Oregon's weather that would be high winds, rain,sun and freezing. but like I said earlier it all depends on where it is going inside outside what kind of weather it will have to endure. then there is other work i do and kids may be touching it kicking it and so on. Plus i do Vehicles this way to when i wrap a vehicle it is like nothing you have ever seen. LOL I get companies noticed to say the least. Just about every one has a wrap today or the do wraps. What I do is break the mold. LOL Plus not every body and there brother is doing it.

I love your work!!! Thats the knd of stuff i want to learn!

iSign

Very innovative stuff... Looking forward to seeing more. Do you have a blog, Flickr album, Facebook page or website to see more?

RogueRoller

Here is a wrap I'm working on. It will be themed inside and out. All of the cannons will be attached to a air tank with Rapid solenoids so one can shoot boosts of air from them plus they all are hocked up to a smock generator so when you do fire them the send out a out a smoke ring about 15-20 feet. on the out side of the Vehicle is a 1700 watts of sound so it will sound like a ship out at sea (creaking sound of the ship, waves, birds, plus when you fire the cannons you get a base that goes threw your chest. it will be a fully wrapped and sound themed rolling advertisement. all operated from a built in ipad in the dash. It puts me in a class of my own and I love it a unit like this runs a costumer around 14,000-21,000 not including the vehicle. And they line up at my door. Why? most of them tell me no one notices wraps any more they are every where. So they don't shock people any more. even if i do a standard wrap, i but something on it 3D to make it pop. Just designed a wrap that is for a Pest control Company. looks normal but it has skunks, rats, raccoons, and beavers 1.5 bigger then normal trying to break into the Vehicle to stop this company from doing there job. trust me you cant pass a vehicle like that with out pointing and remembering them. LOL

Attachments

• van2.jpg
    van2.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 104
  • van.jpg
    van.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 114

RogueRoller

Here Is the Gun sign I was talking about in a earlier Post. You see with out the sign hanging on it you still would want to see what they do.

Attachments

• gun1.jpg
    gun1.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 121
  • gun3.jpg
    gun3.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Gun5.jpg
    Gun5.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 132

RogueRoller

Outstanding!

I hope they can get insurance to cover that, in case of accidents.

It is easier then one would think. Plus the money they are making with their advertising makes it a no brainer. 78% of my clients are talking about adding a new and improved vehicle to there fleet every year or adding a sign or theming to the inside of there businesses. Because they see how great it makes there business. My clients get in the TV news because they are so different because of the look I make them.

RogueRoller

Very innovative stuff... Looking forward to seeing more. Do you have a blog, Flickr album, Facebook page or website to see more?

As for a blog Hmmmm I find I don't get much time to do that. I run 3 Companies plus I do Work Shops on Sign Crafting to help better my Trade. Not much time after that. LOL I'm on a Time off right now so I thought I would do some chatting here on the forum.

RogueRoller

Here is one I have been working on with a customer. A 4X4 stage coach with a big block hemi with 44 Super swampers with a led board above. (LAND MARK) there will be people lining up to take pictures by it. It will be in truck magazines that are sold all over the us and out of our country. He is already talking about me building a real one that he can drive down the street.

Attachments

• Wagon1.jpg
    Wagon1.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 118
  • wagon2.jpg
    wagon2.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 114