• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decal needs to be 50' long

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We were gonna start on cleaning the onion boxes this weekend, but some medical crap has gotten in the way. First things first.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Onions can take about 20º, if ya cover them with a tarp. Planting onions early, like in the fall is actually a way to have more onions......... more work, too.

Signarama Jockey

I'd tile it, too. I'd try and max out the size of the tiles. No need to cut it into more pieces than is necessary, and the line will be straighter in the end if you put multiple sections on at once.

50 feet is ridiculous.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Onions can take about 20º, if ya cover them with a tarp. Planting onions early, like in the fall is actually a way to have more onions......... more work, too.
I still need to till up the soil and make our new garden - remember I'm starting from scratch this year.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Soooo.......... ?? Excuses - - excuses.

I might start a new thread on sign people and their home garden projects, instead of interrupting all these highly sophisticated sign projects.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Soooo.......... ?? Excuses - - excuses.

I might start a new thread on sign people and their home garden projects, instead of interrupting all these highly sophisticated sign projects.
Please do...I have seeds coming up already that I planted last week. I'm looking for onion sets but they seem pricey and shipping isn't until last week in March. I'm going to check the coops in the area.