• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Deciding to go my own way. Logo critique.

MichaelAlmand

ok, after 8 or 6 beers I drew you up a new log-o.

50halftone.jpg

I see Ice Cream

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No Dan, I too, think there is lots of good stuff in here.... and on both sides of the fence. I'm not against someone getting their butt blown out of the water for some hideous posted pictures or ideas, but this OP is taking it on the chin and doesn't seem deserving of some of the crude remarks being handed out.

I'm totally against giving out bogus praise when none is due, but this guy is getting bashed for things that haven't even happened yet and then others are giving total lies for help and when someone reads this crap in a few days or months.... some unknowing newbie or even someone in the business for a while.... won't get the angle that was put on this thread and might not see it in its full light.

It's just unsettling to see so many good remarks get caught up in so many bad ones and then we can't use a thread that has good information in it because its too hard to sort through all the nonsense and we gloss over it and miss the really good points.

There seems to be quite few people that just say whatever they want, whenever they want..... with no regards for the site or their fellow sign people and just say things for effect. They play 'follow the leader' and try to be the cleverest poster and end up just making a fool of themselves. They don't have any aim in their statements and vary from thread to thread on their own thoughts and don't remain focused. It's no wonder we have so many losers in the sign industry.

zgraphics

You can do it. Don't let anyone bring you down. Like you said you're a christian, where there's Good, there's evil in every form... Good Luck...