• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flatbed Printer Installation!

jnataros

That makes 3...

That is a nice box to own for sure but technology really has not changed since it was a Legget and Platt Machine back in 06'.

With such forward innovation coming from Vutek and Durst in the same price bracket. It poses a very interesting Question...

My opinion is that the new GS3250LX or Rho 800HS are the winners..

No doubt you are going to be turning out an amazing product at amazing speeds. Your business is gonna grow like a weed. No matter what my opinion is.

we selected this printer over others due to it being able to print on medias up to 4 inches thick; and we loved the dedicated flatbed for special applications where having a dedicated bed would be nice. The Durst and Vutek can only handle medias 1.5" and 2" respectively; and we were really wanting the option to print thicker. No doubt they are great machines; but this one just felt right.

Josh

p.s. It has dedicated RTR option as well; and since it has a X-Y gantry you don't have to burn any material at the begining/end of a roll when you start/end it

We have 5 flatbeds 3 Vuteks which are hybrid 2 jeti's which are straight vacuum beds. Never once printed a board thicker than 1" on any of them..

Sounds like you got an awesome niche Market on some super thick substrates..

jnataros

I'd like to see the first thing you print with it.

Sure thing; we should be printing with it today... It has taken a little while to setup; our building power was wired wrong.... :(

I'll post something up later tonight if all goes well today

Josh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We go 2" also and the most we've done so far is 1".

You could print on bricks before building and call it a wrap.