• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here are the photos I took for a job I did for a middle school in Wyoming!!!

PhatWall

Hello my name is Cody and I am the owner of PhatWall. I just finished this job for a middle school. Give me your input!!!

small 1.jpg

small 2.jpg

small 3.jpg

small 4.jpg

small 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

signage

Cody you need to take your email and phone number off this post or become a Merchant Member! Read the rules advertising your business is not permitted without one!

signmeup

Inappropriate use of perspective on "more". Otherwise it looks fine. You're probably gonna get your post deleted if you don't take down the add.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Cody you need to take your email and phone number off this post or become a Merchant Member! Read the rules advertising your business is not permitted without one!

I don't think you'll have to worry much about anyone calling him, but it would be nice if he didn't advertise in this manner. :peace!:

Mosh

The floor graphic is poorly designed at best. The big eye has bad color comp.
Other than that it looks average. Go up and hit edit and take off the phone and e-mail before it gets deleted.

Jillbeans

Cody next time post up your layouts here for critique before you make your decals.
You can get a lot of really good advice to make your finished products look and read a lot better.
Love....Jill

PhatWall

I still cant figure out how to edit my post so i can remove my phone number. For the record the eye colors for the school were supposeto be teal and purple and the design wasnt my choice either. there were hand drawn and they asked me to digitise them. Sorry if nobody likes the designs

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I still cant figure out how to edit my post so i can remove my phone number. For the record the eye colors for the school were supposeto be teal and purple and the design wasnt my choice either. there were hand drawn and they asked me to digitise them. Sorry if nobody likes the designs

There is a time limit for any member to be able to edit their post. After that, an admin is required.

Jillbeans

Sorry if nobody likes the designs
Well you did ask for input.
The thing about doing signs for schools (I have done this myself) is you usually get a damn crayon sketch from the star student, and are forced to replicate it.
No amount of design skill can budge the committee.

Graphics2u

When it comes to schools you can't blame the designer for the designs. I work with schools all over the country and sometimes you don't have alot to work with!