• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Hey, I'm Getting Sea-sick.................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can we make a decision and stick to it ?? This wall papering is getting all over the place and I never know what's gonna happen next or where to look for things. Talk about being all mixed up and blaming us....... sheesh.

I'm honestly trying, but you people aren't making it easy. :frustrated:

Where's Jaquii ?? Maybe she could fix it. Haven't seen her around for quite some time.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
No body was happy so we are trying to make you all happy. She left she was being threatened by a few members and she left.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahh..... why not ban the people who were threatening her and have her stay ?? I mean really, how can anyone be threatened from a keyboard ??

I know people can get outta hand and say or do some really mean things, but afterall, it is just the internet. I liked her. Even though she thought I was childish for asking about our OLD buddy system, she did seem to keep her cool with all these a$$hole sign people. Most on here are pretty much harmless, mostly all talk but nothing to back it up. Seriously, that's all 99% of the few members left....are. These new ones, I cannot speak for, so if it was from the old school, kick 'em the Hell out. If it's some of these new comers..... throw 'em to the sharks..... we'll tear 'em apart for her.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start anything like this, I was just wondering why things are being moved all over the place, and she did a really good job at it. Now, it seems like an interior decorator coming in and saying, I want this over there and that over here and put this here..... and........ no, no, no.... put those over there and put this thing out in the hallway and ..... no wait, put that back over there and paint that a different color and oh...... I just can't decide how I like it. Let's go for scones and tea.

Well, talk to her and see if she'll come back..... and tell her, her new buds will protect her. Maybe you should pay her more too................:popcorn:

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
I banned the offending members, but she got tired of dealing with the some of the members and berating her and the work she has done for me. Quite frankly I'm tiered of it and wish I did not by this is site. I could have just retired peacefully at 44.....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, why don't you try to sell it ?? Fred found you or you found him. Maybe someone else will take over this place and turn it into a circus.

Only kidding. It was only a suggestion, as I don't tell anyone what to do..... I just give polite hints.

So, I know of a bridge for sale, care to listen to some details ??

Good-night.​

SignosaurusRex

I banned the offending members, but she got tired of dealing with the some of the members and berating her and the work she has done for me. Quite frankly I'm tiered of it and wish I did not by this is site. I could have just retired peacefully at 44.....
Wow! Jaquui seemed to really be on top of things and know here stuff. Sorry to hear she's gone.
Just remember Paul... "Retire" lives right next door to "Expire!

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Wow! Jaquui seemed to really be on top of things and know here stuff. Sorry to hear she's gone.
Just remember Paul... "Retire" lives right next door to "Expire!

I own 4 companies, Drone Training School/ Hobby shop, Robotics manufacturing and R&D, 2-on-line media companies. I run 4 on-line discussion forums.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
hawk.jpg
For leisure time I like long walks and Flying Really big R/C planes, drones and helicopters.

SignosaurusRex

I own 4 companies, Drone Training School/ Hobby shop, Robotics manufacturing and R&D, 2-on-line media companies. I run 4 on-line discussion forums.
Every venture requires "Learning the Curves" in each road traveled. Too many "Irons in the Fire" generally results in distortion of the Brand ...or very restless cattle.

Johnny Best

You work for the government flying drones? I miss Jaquil also, she enjoyed my drawings.

Owning a website must be like a boat. Two most enjoyable days are the one you bought it and the one you sold it.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
You work for the government flying drones? I miss Jaquil also, she enjoyed my drawings.

Owning a website must be like a boat. Two most enjoyable days are the one you bought it and the one you sold it.

No I don't work for the gov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.