• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Hey, I'm Getting Sea-sick.................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
While I'm usually the first one to go off track and go for the funnies, this thread has turned into something serious...... very serious. Somehow, someone or some people in this very membership have forced another member to leave for fear of her well-being. That is wrong...... just plain wrong. I for one, would appreciate, if we could keep this focused. Personally, I do not want to associate with someone who's intentions are to create harm out of fear or some other such attack.

This place, before the new ownership and recently, has its ups & downs and obvious natural enemies...... that goes without saying. However, to railroad someone helping us is rather peculiar to say the least. I don't see how it's possible to do such a thing, unless it was really awful. I know lotsa threads and posts are deleted, or removed from our site, so we can't really know for sure, Since basically all bannings are made public, may we ask who did this to her and has been punished ??

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Personally, I do not want to associate with someone who's intentions are to create harm out of fear or some other such attack
Coming from the guy who threatens people via PM, you should not associate with the mirror.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Coming from the guy who threatens people via PM, you should not associate with the mirror.

Yeah, that's right. When it has to do with getting through to someone and not taking up public space to do it, it's quite alright. That's why it's called Private Messaging. Yet, you always make them public, like the little smarmy tattle-tale you are. However, no one was ever driven off by it. No one, unless they were feeling guilty to begin with. You, of all people, should know that with all of your silly a$$ wisdom.

You should know about looking in mirrors, ya have one about every 10 foot in your place.

Now, as I said, let's try to stay focused and right this wrongdoing.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm not a fan of the direction of the new site, but that's just my opinion. There are lots of new GOOD things going on here too. And nothing bad enough to warrant threats.

I had to log in to join in the voice of those who are disgusted by the fact that Jacquii was driven out because of those threats. Yes, we are a rude, rowdy bunch who want our own way when we want it. And yes, we can act like a bunch of petulant three-year olds behind a keyboard. And agree on something? Hahahahaha.. not this bunch.

But for anyone to step over that line and make another member afraid to be here... well that just makes me sick. I'm glad you banned them Paul. And I hope if it's appropriate, she takes further steps.

ikarasu

I always thought based on her webpage, she was here to install the new forums / set them up. It looks like she's a "For hire designer", who's sole job is to design a layout/setting, and implement it... I figured she left because she accomplished that. I didn't know someone threatened her. I know she took a lot of heat on the forums for the way things were... I always thought it was shitty since she was just a web designer, and probably had no say in the decisions.

Was it a real threat, like report to the police threat? If so, I say do it.

Marlene

I banned the offending members, but she got tired of dealing with the some of the members and berating her and the work she has done for me. Quite frankly I'm tiered of it and wish I did not by this is site. I could have just retired peacefully at 44.....

so what does that mean? is it why the place is so different and by that I don't mean the new format for the site. the site has an ugly cloud that hovers over it that goes beyond the usual some member being a jerk to another member as that happens and has always happened. there just is a "dont' care" feel to the site

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
There is no black cloud I'm aware of , just a handful of members that don't like change, don't like me and wants the site to comply to there every whim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.