• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to legally sell my Adobe Dreamweaver

visual800

Vector Dr i have no idea but Im sure i havnt. maybe its because its an educational version. I do not know sir.

Royster I would in no way compare me selling my old software or buying used software the same as pirating. You guys are carrying this just a little bit too far IMO. I think we have 2 groups of people here. Some that go by the book and me who really doesnt care to open that book.

Unitl the ebay incident I had no idea you could not sell software once you buy it. Did I sit and read the EULA, hell no. Will I sell other software, yes. If that is a crime then I suggest we all hold signs 101 responsible for people using their classifieds to list software for sale. Seems a little drastic to me. We are all different and Im surely not here to start a bitching war between who is right or wrong or has morals and who doesnt.

I have flexi for sale right with dongle vs 5.7. I would assume this also is the same as adobe (just curious)

GypsyGraphics

i accidentally bought an academic version of FileMaker Pro.

i had a hard time getting the company to take it back... every person i was handed off to just kept saying there's no difference in the software at all... which was true, but not the point.

i told them they might want to reconsider before i send the developer a photo of my unopened educational box, a scan of my invoice (no mention of educational version) and a screen shot of their intentionally deceptive ad. their price was only slightly less than full retail (no where near the cost of an educational version), no mention that it was education aaaand no request for student verification.

my return was approved and i bought a legit copy elsewhere.

royster13

As far as I know you can take a night class at a community college and it would be perfectly legal to buy an educational version of Adobe software......And some time ago I looked into to an online class for an Adobe program and with registration you were also allowed to buy an educational license.....And if you look on the Adobe forum you will see posts from Adobe staff that say there is no restrictions on using an educational license for commercial purposes.....

WildWestDesigns

As far as I know you can take a night class at a community college and it would be perfectly legal to buy an educational version of Adobe software......

Right from their website:

* Am I eligible?

To qualify for a student discount, you must be enrolled in one of the following:

• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
  • Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
  • Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations

*http://www.adobe.com/education/eligibility-guide.edu.html?showEduReq=no