• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP FB700 Purchase

ppisales

When getting a price...
Be aware you will need a price for the ink, it doesnt come with any
Be aware that you will need Head Flush for the initial install
Roll to roll is optional
Extended tables are optional
White ink is optional
Rip is necessary, if you dont have a compatible rip plus computer
Delivery and installtion are supposed to be included
Training is optioanl

SBTJC

We have a FB700 and it runs fine for the most part. I am having one issue with it leaving a mark on 4 mil Poly Styrene. It appears to be coming from the thickness sensor (the roller and just on the edge of it). We have cleaned it off many times but it does not seam to help. It looks like it is leaving some kind of liquid on the material causing it to pick up any dark color ink in the air. If you look in the printer while it is printing the mark is there before it even gets to the print head and right after the roller goes over it. I have searched around and not seen anyone else having this issue so it may just be me. If anyone has any ideas as to fix this problem I would appreciate it. Oh and also what is the number of prints that you do between purges?? I have been playing with this trying to see how long between is the the most cost effective verse the quality of the print. Thanks

Just curious if you found a fix on this. I am having the same issue with ours. You described it perfectly. This just showed up on ours a day ago.

Thanks
Mike

Robert Gruner

Justin,

Did you purchase printer direct from HP or authorized reseller? Either way, I would ask my sales rep to run your problem up the HP Service ladder until you got some definitive response from HP as to what the problem is?