• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a logo designed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HulkSmash

my business reviews? So your stalking my business now? I have good reviews and a long enough list of testimonials that I am not worried about whatever you have found. Though I did have my old boss, have someone post some crap that Googled actually agreed was bogus and took it down.

Here is the thing. I had to screw up for people to stop liking me. You have a host of people on here already that just don't like you cause you act like a douche so much, you constantly put others down, and you are just nasty.

There is old wisdom about people that have to constantly put other people down. To sum it up, they are compensating for something. So what is it you are compensating for?

Doesn't matter what you say, you know you are not liked by people on here, and it is people like you that keep others from posting openly on this site, cause they don't want the vomit that comes from your responses.

Again good luck with all that!

Didn't look at your reviews... someone here linked them..

Funny, people dislike me? Doesn't matter...especially if they're anything like you.. in any case they hide it from me, but are very outspoken about how much they want nothing to do with you. It seems you win in the hate wagon. Unlike you i offer something to this forum. You just steal, lie, and get as much free advice as you can.. <---which is about the only right thing you've done here.

unlike you i don't flame people. I'm helpful. If something is wrong, i tell them. I don't start flame wars for no reason.

nice try

qmr55

I would hardly call looking at reviews on google "stalking" your business. Especially considering the fact that when those reviews were brought up (by me along with others) it was for the sole purpose of finding out who the hell you are, why you were trolling the forum with crowd sourcing BS and what kind of person you are. You brought this upon yourself, no one else did it. Its in the past and its in concrete now. Everyone screws up, but only the smart ones learn from their mistakes and do everything they can to gain members respect realizing how much valuable information this site contains. Taking stabs at member such as Colorado and others who offer help and a well full of information is not going to help you get back into good standing with the majority of the board. Good luck....

high impact

FYI - I clearly stated that I wasn't interested in a "run of the mill internet design contest" logo. For the record I have an uncle who could kick all of your dad's butts. LOL!!!

I already have a completed custom and satisfactory logo thanks to a professional on this forum who understands branding and demographic specific design.

Banter on children.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ye-ah babie.........................

I don't know, but this is turning out to be about par for just about everything lately.​

I think everybody needs a vacation and re-charge their batteries. :peace!:

Everyone's invited to Disneyland for a week.... compliments jkd !!No kids or pets allowed, so Addie.... you have to stay home.

Locals Find!

I don't know, but this is turning out to be about par for just about everything lately.​
I think everybody needs a vacation and re-charge their batteries. :peace!:

Everyone's invited to Disneyland for a week.... compliments jkd !!No kids or pets allowed, so Addie.... you have to stay home.

Damn! Me and Chip & Dale had a surprise for you Gino. We gotta big bucket of water filled with bottles of bushmills and a shiny new ladder leading up to it.

phototec

newspapers have taken a serious hit, you can't be serious. sure they are still there, but not for long...

the next generation doesn't even know that phones used to be plugged into a wall and that you had a local phone company....

cutting down trees, making paper, printing old news and selling it is surely going to end very soon....

After nearly 250 years, the 32-volume Encyclopaedia Britannica print set will be discontinued.

Encyclopaedia Britannica is going completely digital. The 2010 print set will be the final edition and is available at The Britannica Store only while supplies last! Don't miss this final opportunity to own one of the most important printed reference collections of all time.

:omg2: guess I'll have to buy one of those fanacy compooter things now...

http://store.britannica.com/products/ecm001en0

jkdbjj

I would hardly call looking at reviews on google "stalking" your business. Especially considering the fact that when those reviews were brought up (by me along with others) it was for the sole purpose of finding out who the hell you are, why you were trolling the forum with crowd sourcing BS and what kind of person you are. You brought this upon yourself, no one else did it. Its in the past and its in concrete now. Everyone screws up, but only the smart ones learn from their mistakes and do everything they can to gain members respect realizing how much valuable information this site contains. Taking stabs at member such as Colorado and others who offer help and a well full of information is not going to help you get back into good standing with the majority of the board. Good luck....
Look I am all for taking my lashings. I am all for owning up to my mistakes. My only beef with how some have treated this, is that I set out to dupe folks. When I simply don't have time for that. What I did offended many, and Joe Diaz helped me understand better why. I was simply looking to get a logo made, and thought you all would help me along the way.
Sure I was embarrassed to be using a site that no one likes, but it is what I could afford at the time. However, to keep going on about it, shows some immaturity. So, I don't mind giving it back.

As to that one review on the internet about me that is negative, it was a fake review. As you noticed there was no details, no names, no nothing, just bad mouthing to bad mouth. I have a client list that hasn't changed much for 4 years, and they are very loyal, because I care about them and their projects.

So, if someone wants to keep acting like a jerk, I will probably give it back to them. Just my nature, though I am trying to change that and learn to let it go.

As for me trolling this forum, that is just silly. I am not trolling.
As for me putting crowd sourcing stuff on here, again I didn't even know there was the term crowd sourcing, it is new to me. I have taken my chops for the mistake, and it won't happen again. If someone can't let it go, then that is on them. However, I am going to respond when someone is being an ***.

Yeah, I have had enough trips to Disney, that I would have to shoot Mickey if I saw him again. Though, my treat, you all have a blast!

Wiggum PI

FYI - I clearly stated that I wasn't interested in a "run of the mill internet design contest" logo. For the record I have an uncle who could kick all of your dad's butts. LOL!!!

I already have a completed custom and satisfactory logo thanks to a professional on this forum who understands branding and demographic specific design.

Banter on children.

Congrats..

jkdbjj

You just steal, lie, and get as much free advice as you can.. <---which is about the only right thing you've done here.

unlike you i don't flame people. I'm helpful. If something is wrong, i tell them. I don't start flame wars for no reason.

nice try
I paid my money just like you did to support the site.

You don't flame people? Almost all of the posts you are negative. I am not the first one to point that out either. I even made a comment early in your asking for billboard comments, how you were using the negative approach on the design to scare people into your business. Funny how that got taken off the billboard, but of course you'll never admit to that.

So, I just steal, lie, and take free things? You know nothing about me, people are much more complex than that, but maybe you are just incapable of realizing that. I won't fault you for that, some people are just simple I guess. Just do what you do best and keep playing with vinyl. Also, keep putting others down so you feel better. Good boy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Look I am all for taking my lashings. I am all for owning up to my mistakes. My only beef with how some have treated this, is that I set out to dupe folks. When I simply don't have time for that. What I did offended many, and Joe Diaz helped me understand better why. I was simply looking to get a logo made, and thought you all would help me along the way.
Sure I was embarrassed to be using a site that no one likes, but it is what I could afford at the time. However, to keep going on about it, shows some immaturity. So, I don't mind giving it back.

As to that one review on the internet about me that is negative, it was a fake review. As you noticed there was no details, no names, no nothing, just bad mouthing to bad mouth. I have a client list that hasn't changed much for 4 years, and they are very loyal, because I care about them and their projects.

So, if someone wants to keep acting like a jerk, I will probably give it back to them. Just my nature, though I am trying to change that and learn to let it go.

As for me trolling this forum, that is just silly. I am not trolling.
As for me putting crowd sourcing stuff on here, again I didn't even know there was the term crowd sourcing, it is new to me. I have taken my chops for the mistake, and it won't happen again. If someone can't let it go, then that is on them. However, I am going to respond when someone is being an ***.

Yeah, I have had enough trips to Disney, that I would have to shoot Mickey if I saw him again. Though, my treat, you all have a blast!

That sounds a little extreme.... 'Shoot Mickey' ?? Are you sure you're not the one with issues ??

Though, my treat, you all have a blast. :thankyou:See, I told you....:rock-n-roll: :cool1: :thumb: :wink: :U Rock: :clapping: :omg2: :scream: :notworthy: :rolleyes: :loveya: :glasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.