• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo... Critique?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess all you not liking the spelling should write letters to some of these people, too.

Dunkin Donuts
Maid-Rite
Kraft
Chick-fil-A

Marlene

Rick has gone beyond the call of duty and I think you should listen as your logo needs a lot of help. you come across like you know something bringing up marketing and such but everything about the logo is so wrong, I think there is a disconnect between what you know and how to do it. if you follow Rick's suggestions you might be able to connect the two. the fact that you can't see what makes the lettering so horrid scares me as you or those 18 people should be able to see that clearly. the font is bad, doesn't work letter to letter and then it is crushed together in a way that only makes that more clear. really look at what you did with a subjective eye and see, really see what has been pointed out by others who have posted. as far as the name goes, it is right up there with all the xtreme grapix signz out there. I am not a fan of stupid names but to each there own

nikdoobs

to each there own

attachment.php

couldn't resist.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    187 KB · Views: 204

SignManiac

My very first impression of the name when I read it was, a cannabis bus on tour driving down the highway with the windows open. Funny how some minds work.

nikdoobs

I guess all you not liking the spelling should write letters to some of these people, too.

Dunkin Donuts
Maid-Rite
Kraft
Chick-fil-A

We realize there are tons of successful businesses with misspelled words. This doesn't necessarily mean he should or should not do it. Dunkin' Donuts & Chick-Fil-A are informal colloquialisms. We don't have to write letters to anyone. It's just our opinion.