• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Night Owl Logo

Nourse1

had to create a logo for a sponser to go on a dirt track car wrap.

Attachments

• NIght Owl2.jpg
    NIght Owl2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 104

Nourse1

V1

reads Night-Vowl..... sys-t-ems

This is the first version. Since I knew it was Night Owl I never really read it as Night Vowl. Definitely don’t want someone to get that out of it. This one seems kind of plain though.
Don’t want to spend a lot of time on it because it’s just for the Wrap. But I don’t want a lame logo messing up the rest of my design.

Attachments

• Night Owl1.jpg
    Night Owl1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 90

S'N'S

What if you put the eye to the rear, might not look like a V then. On the eye I used a slightly lighter black as well.
Here's a rough design of what I mean.

Attachments

• Nightowl.jpg
    Nightowl.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 92

Nourse1

3 versions

Well here are 3 versions. I changed the Kerning in "systems" on V1
V2 is still the same. I'm not convinced it reads Night Vowl I mean really?
I like using the owl eye for the O and the eyebrow just makes it look ominous.
I like V3 better than V1. Would like some feedback on V3
Does everyone hate the font? IMO it looks tough and this is going on a race car.

Oh also posting what they used past 2 years anything is an improvement. Think the 5 dollar logos would have been 5 times better.

Thanks for all the Input!

Attachments

• V!-V2-V3.jpg
    V!-V2-V3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 86
  • old version.jpg
    old version.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 81

Nourse1

italicized text

I'm not a big fan of the bevel. Also, try to never distort italicized text. The layout is terrible as well!

The font I used on this is "LHF Tallington BETA TRADITIONAL" regular no Italics. Not real fond of this layout either.