• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OEM latex ink

Christian @ 2CT Media

On the Latex heads are cheap so its not a significant problem and from testing so far they haven't adversely affected our heads. This ink isn't a few bucks cheaper its half to 1/3rd the price depending which way you go, so it drops the ink from $0.17 per sq ft to $0.09 to $0.07. To us that is more than worth the hurdles as long as the ink is reliable, so far the US distributor has been very helpful in our testing.

MikePro

honestly, i'd rather take a shot with 3rd party latex than 3rd party solvent, just simply based on the fact that you're risk is a set of $100 printheads rather than $1000 printheads.
currently, I'm sticking to OEM on my brand-new 26500
a year or two from now, I will most likely reconsider when all you guys guinea pig me some good results :)

KevSign

I am a victim of SAM Ink from KAS - my HP Z6100 color not match original too much red on gray scale color - The chip error will screw up the brain printer, report bunch error but not really. Cost to fix over $800 because of the chip, make technician try out all the part. - We had latex L25500 and L28500 and will not put any other ink ever. My Roland SJ Pro2 8ft. eco-solvent no problem 3rd party ink.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
honestly, i'd rather take a shot with 3rd party latex than 3rd party solvent, just simply based on the fact that you're risk is a set of $100 printheads rather than $1000 printheads.
currently, I'm sticking to OEM on my brand-new 26500
a year or two from now, I will most likely reconsider when all you guys guinea pig me some good results :)

Are you kidding? Compatible Eco Solvent ink has been around for over 6-10 years. What about Latex? One company all of a sudden figured out the HP Ink formula?

I would stay away from Latex aftermarket as of right now. Use HP inks at this moment. After 3-4 years, Latex inks would become much mature than now. Then consider third party Latex inks.

We know what we do. We have excellent 100% matching OEM eco solvent inks. email for more information sales@premiercolour.com

Customer Service
Premier Colour
Costa Mesa, CA USA

MachServTech

Sam,

Not hat you care, but I wasn't knocking your ink. I was referring to its probable Beta state back at the end of 2010. I'm sure you have made progress with it.

That does not change my opinion of FLAAR. Sending me a link of how buddy you are with them doesn't help my opinion of your inks.

If you have real data to share and be proud of then OK. What is the Delta E to the OEM?

Do you have any guarantees regarding permanence?

These are the kind of things you should be talking up.

MikePro

Are you kidding? Compatible Eco Solvent ink has been around for over 6-10 years. What about Latex? One company all of a sudden figured out the HP Ink formula?

I would stay away from Latex aftermarket as of right now. Use HP inks at this moment. After 3-4 years, Latex inks would become much mature than now. Then consider third party Latex inks.

We know what we do. We have excellent 100% matching OEM eco solvent inks. email for more information sales@premiercolour.com

Customer Service
Premier Colour
Costa Mesa, CA USA

zombie thread

BUT so glad you took the time to read my post, now a year later....
p.s. o and i'm STILL using OEM, as predicted, but thanks for the heads-up.

We just got a visit at the shop from Premier Digital (from Harrison, Ohio) claiming to have inks for our L25500.

Anyone heard of these guys or their product? He says he'll send me a sample cartridge to try...not sure I even want to try an aftermarket cartridge in our HP.

sydpos

bordeaux eden lx edlx latex ink for DX printheads

AM interested to hear any first hand experiences with bordeaux eden lx latex ink esp on a vj1614,

thanks
Adrian

printndisplay

L25500 and xl600

Does anybody got those machines running with OEM inks ?
sam ink can provide ink systems an ink.
We are going to give it a try... keep you posted.

Is it possible to print and make heat transfer with HP 310 latex printer, i need to buy a machine and there is a exhibition in Melbourne starting tomorrow, i have offer from mimaki ecosolvent CJV30-130, HP latex 310 and Roland VS 300í & SP 540i, Mutoh VJ1324 with cutter. Literally all in same price range with HP claims their machine more versatile.

I am confused and my main area of work is t-Shirts printing and Canvas Printing. Is it possible to print and make durable t shirts from latex machine.

Can anyone please advise, your advise will me highly appreciated