• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our New Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES020

Still don't understand why people don't use the "ignore" lists if they hate either other so much.

John Butto

icons

Your icons were a good idea in your first attempt since you live in FL and most of the population do not speak english. I should not have said your "bad artwork" what I mean is that when it went over from the web it was highly pixelated and look fuzzy. Sorry did not have time to draw them out since Michael Vick threw an interception and the game was over, do not think that Isign watches football since it was way past halftime when he replied.

iSign

well, it's 3pm in Hawaii... but you're right, I don't watch too often & we're both joking here anyway...

TheSellOut

Ah why not...

I redrew the eagle from a royalty free stock photo so it is all legal beagle now!

Attachments

• adhole2.jpg
    adhole2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 87
"I will take this land for my bunghole."

Damn I love that show. I hope they follow through and produce new episodes like was announced last year.

signswi

Now, according to popular opinion it was wasted effort.

Especially considering the value of the wasted hours I spent working on the posted logo to no avail.

And this, my friend, is why artwork (and all intellectual property) is valued above and beyond the simple time it took to make it. Years of practice and learning (often decades) have value that must be recouped by the salable item.

Congrats on learning a lesson, if you like design keep at it but don't expect to produce anything remotely usable for a few years at minimum, more realistically closer to a decade (many designers start training in high school, add in four years or more of college and a couple years of work experience and you have a beginner in the field).

Vinylman

I'd like to know if John Deaton actually was contacted by Adtechia LLC, and if John actually received payment for his services?

We don't need to know the amount, just whether Adtechia LLC actually did what he claims.

Inquiring minds want to know.:thankyou:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wanna know how you can tell a fake ??

Addie first came here with a picture too small to even try to understand, he couldn’t even comprehend that aspect… then made it larger when no one could see it. This picture represents nothing to anyone except total undesignable qualifications. The first decent picture comes along and doesn't look or even remotely resemble his [Addie's] rendition with all of his reasons for needing this & that and having to remain with whatever other Bullcrap he's spouting forth… and he's now offering to pay for this new and improved logo without any explanation as to why he can suddenly throw his logic to the wind. He never had a reason to begin with.

When given suggestions on how to improve his logo, he balks and turns each and everyone away with his poor excuses…. as to why ?? Font has to stay. Too many hours spent on this or that. Colors have meaning. Icons are my own. Oops, I mean ripped off., but still I picked them.

However, the only decent drawing to emerge from the ranks here at s101 is taken with open arms and all reasoning is cast aside.

Addie has no intentions of improving himself. It’s become quite evident that he is here to take everything he can [and possibly be forced to pay a little for it to look innocent] and give nothing to the forum in return but LIP

Addie, these others might be new to your kind and your devious methods, but I explained to you a long time ago what’s wrong with you and your kind and you are proving me right every time you open your lying a$$ mouth.

Honestly, I hate to say I didn’t want to see one of the ‘greats’ here offer something up to you, but you don’t deserve free advice or material, let alone anything else. You’re not here to better yourself at all. This thread is evidence of that.

By the way…. this wasn’t me saying this. This was all done by my clone on his wormy computer using these horrible words towards you and for that…. all I can say is…….. :Oops:​
Nah, I’m lying, I really meant every word of it. Sometimes things just have to be said so others know where I’m coming from…. unlike your greedy, selfish, rude delusional acts of misguided performances​

HulkSmash

Ok
Let me start off to say - If you're planning on doing any type of graphic work at your shop..
Dont use this logo. The colors hurt my eyes the icons look like a 2 year old drew them. In all serious spend a cpl hundred bucks and let some local designer do it for you. I mean.. im not even trying to be a jerk but if i saw a logo like that i wouldnt even use that shop for any graphic purposes. Understand my Logic - 1st impression is everything - don't let that be your logo

HulkSmash

Nah, I’m lying, I really meant every word of it. Sometimes things just have to be said so others know where I’m coming from…. unlike your greedy, selfish, rude delusional acts of misguided performances​
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLOOLLO

Kottwitz-Graphics

Thanks Jill. I have to leave the Name the way it is. The font I used there is Abtecia which inspired our name.

I am looking into the subcopy fonts though.

And just who would know that? Some font junkie with waaaaayyyyyy too much time on his hands.

I agree with everyone else...you need to just start over.

Have you read any of the design books, such as Dan A. logo creation books?

Locals Find!

I'd like to know if John Deaton actually was contacted by Adtechia LLC, and if John actually received payment for his services?

We don't need to know the amount, just whether Adtechia LLC actually did what he claims.

Inquiring minds want to know.:thankyou:
PM John Like I did. We worked out a price. I have not paid for it as of yet. I have also not used the logo he designed or any part of it. I won't till I finish paying for it.

Ok
Let me start off to say - If you're planning on doing any type of graphic work at your shop..
Dont use this logo. The colors hurt my eyes the icons look like a 2 year old drew them. In all serious spend a cpl hundred bucks and let some local designer do it for you. I mean.. im not even trying to be a jerk but if i saw a logo like that i wouldnt even use that shop for any graphic purposes. Understand my Logic - 1st impression is everything - don't let that be your logo

I have been using this logo. For better or worse. I attempted to do something different it didn't work. Oh, Well. I had some fun learning some new techniques. It didn't pan out this time but the skills I learned may come in handy down the road.

Now John was able to offer me up a much better looking logo. In a direction I would have never come up with in the next year of just staring at my screen. He offered it to me at a price I felt was fair. Considering the time spent on the previous logo that didn't work out. I have chosen to work on purchasing that logo. So I can move away from this whole logo thing and get back to focusing on my business.

Gino, I don't know what the hell your rambling about. I couldn't even make sense of it. You and others keep going on and on about some worm?? WTF are you guys talking about?? Do you even know??

I really think you losers sit around all day just trashing me because your lives must be so miserable with your downsizing operations that you take out your shame of your wasted lives on me. Well, have fun with that.
Frankly, if you don't like me or my posts hit ignore or put a bullet in your heads. Either option is better than listening any further of your whining, high school level BS. So why don't you all try to Grow a pair and MAN UP or SHUT UP!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well the post was definitely made by you or someone logged in as you.
I don't doubt that someone was logged in as me. The date and time in question here I was at my Doctors office getting my ICD (pacemaker/defibilator) interrogated. So not sure what is going on here. Very interesting. I did clean up quite a few worms and trojans off my system yesterday. Not quite sure if that may had something to do with it.

Maybe that will refresh your memory...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
PM John Like I did. We worked out a price. I have not paid for it as of yet. I have also not used the logo he designed or any part of it. I won't till I finish paying for it.

I have been using this logo. For better or worse. I attempted to do something different it didn't work. Oh, Well. I had some fun learning some new techniques. It didn't pan out this time but the skills I learned may come in handy down the road.

Now John was able to offer me up a much better looking logo. In a direction I would have never come up with in the next year of just staring at my screen. He offered it to me at a price I felt was fair. Considering the time spent on the previous logo that didn't work out. I have chosen to work on purchasing that logo. So I can move away from this whole logo thing and get back to focusing on my business.

Gino, I don't know what the hell your rambling about. I couldn't even make sense of it. You and others keep going on and on about some worm?? WTF are you guys talking about?? Do you even know??

I really think you losers sit around all day just trashing me because your lives must be so miserable with your downsizing operations that you take out your shame of your wasted lives on me. Well, have fun with that.
Frankly, if you don't like me or my posts hit ignore or put a bullet in your heads. Either option is better than listening any further of your whining, high school level BS. So why don't you all try to Grow a pair and MAN UP or SHUT UP!!

Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... Blah..... and more Blah.....

Addie, have you gotten so used to your own lying that you don't even know you're doing it anymore ??

Think about us losers all you want, it won't compare nearly as much as the picture I have of you... checking out everyone's website from this site and changing yours accordingly... stealing whatever ideas you can from all these people you call your world and family. Other than today.... I have a more relaxed day, I'm not glued to this monitor like you backpedaling just about every word I write. Don't you ever get tired of telling all of your lies ?? Heck, it's now showing you can't remember your best lies anymore. What's the worm ?? What a crock ?? :ROFLMAO:

Besides, why should I hit the 'ignore' button ?? You're still a lot of fun. No one else takes this kinda abuse and keeps coming back for more. I honestly think the powers above have really allowed you to stay, so we could all have fun with you. You're such a good sport. :loveya:

Grow a pair of what ?? Pin Oaks.... like you ?? C'mon, we're only having fun with you causin' you're the only one that keeps coming up with more dumb chit.

I hope you gave Mr John a nice bonus, cause anything under $500 is a steal and..... :Oops:I fawgawt, that's what you do best................. :thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.