• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop Tattoo

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Some folks are more into Photoshop than others.

Attachments

• 17144.jpg
    17144.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 110

xxaxx

Haha thats awesome ... with the vectorish floral embellishments around the bottom it would make more sense to be an illustrator tattoo but still cool. :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So......... if that's the tool palette, I wonder where the keyboard might be ??

I wonder what those two knobs above are for.... some kinda fine tuning your monitor ?? :omg:

peavey123

Pretty cool right now. 10 years from now it'll be nostalgic, 20-30 years it'll just be a reminder of that curious time when people actually had control of computers. lol

Marlene

this chick needs help if she did that to herself. I love me the Gerber but I'm pretty sure that even during a long night of Coronas I wouldn't wake up to a detail edit tat

Flame

this chick needs help if she did that to herself. I love me the Gerber but I'm pretty sure that even during a long night of Coronas I wouldn't wake up to a detail edit tat

I know she's taken and all. But if I walked into a bar and saw a girl sitting there with a corona and that tat... oh MAN you can bet I'd be going up to her in 3 seconds flat and throwing down something like "I wish I had an eyedropper to capture the color of your eyes".

Joe Diaz

"I wish I had an eyedropper to capture the color of your eyes".
Yeah I think that would probably pan out better than my idea to fake use the magic wand tool on her, or catch her with a fake lasso tool. :Big Laugh With game like that it's no wonder I'm still single. :ROFLMAO: