• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop Tattoo

Flame

as long as it's a Blue and not a Molson. I'm thinking that tatoo ridden girl would be happy with a St Anky beer.

Female humans can only get SO hot. There truly is a max that a girl can reach. At this point to one up any others that are a true 10...they get tattoos.

Tattoos are the only way to reach an eleven.

Man I love a girl with some good tasteful tats. Just my $0.02:popcorn:

genericname

as long as it's a Blue and not a Molson. I'm thinking that tatoo ridden girl would be happy with a St Anky beer.

Meh, both are stanky.

My wife's beer of choice are Maredsous 12, and Unibroue Raftman. Photoshop-tattoo-girl would have to try pretty damn hard to top that.

Marlene

here ya go flame. she a little older but still really hot:Big Laugh

Attachments

• womantattoo.jpg
    womantattoo.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 96

Gino

Premium Subscriber
she's pretty hot Gino..OK, so we proved not ALL women get hotter with tats:Big Laugh

If you exchanged a letter in your last word, I do believe you'd be proven wrong by 99.9% men. Anyway, straight men. :flamey:

SD&F

Anytime there is a picture of a good looking woman on here.....the banter turns to S-X.
Why is that? I am not opposed, just curious

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most people don't ever see them, except on the internet..... then they go apesh!t.

Luckily for me, I have a Goddess.............