• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Picking handles in X5

letterman7

I've been trying to edit a graphic using the nodes around the form. I can pick the individual nodes, add and subtract nodes, but I can't for the life of me grab any of the arrow "handles" to fine tune the line. I'm working in Win7 if that makes any difference. Is it me or something with the program??

Rick

signage

Try restarting Corel while holding the F8 key, this will reset corel to its default settings. If you have customized you work space it will be lost, so I hope you saved it.

Roto

You only get handles if the line is a curve.
Right click on the line and convert to curves... see if that works.
Roto

letterman7

Guess I should have followed up... yes, the lines were curves. I tried restarting per Signage' instruction and still had the same issue. I think I need to fine-tune the pick tool to smaller increments - if I zoomed in close to the section I was working on, I was able to pick the handles a little easier. Sometimes :)

Roto

Guess I should have followed up... yes, the lines were curves. I tried restarting per Signage' instruction and still had the same issue. I think I need to fine-tune the pick tool to smaller increments - if I zoomed in close to the section I was working on, I was able to pick the handles a little easier. Sometimes :)

Try making you handles larger see attachment as you can see I have mine set to medium.
You will find all this under Options "Ctrl J" Edit.
Roto

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.5 KB · Views: 51

letterman7

Try making you handles larger see attachment as you can see I have mine set to medium.
You will find all this under Options "Ctrl J" Edit.
Roto

Ooohh.... didn't know you could do that! Definitely a to-do item. Thanks!