• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

property rental company logo

Pete Moss

I see the D doesn't have to read as a play button...back to the drawing board.. I also love east end on one line, looks great in l.c. too.

Pete Moss

I hope this is not too similar to your design, signmeup. I really liked it. The company mostly works with apartment rental. I'm not concerned about east pointing literally east depending on sign placement. When you look at a map straight on east is always to the right.

Attachments

• ee2.jpg
    ee2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 101

MikePro

I hope this is not too similar to your design, signmeup. I really liked it. The company mostly works with apartment rental. I'm not concerned about east pointing literally east depending on sign placement. When you look at a map straight on east is always to the right.
I like it! but maybe take it a little further?
EASTEND.jpg

signmeup

The little arrow in the first e distracts my eye and I stumble across the rest of the words as a result. The second arrow coming off the t doesn't affect me though.
Of coarse if it's not adding anything it's probably taking something away.......

Pete Moss

Sweet. They are trying to appeal to a younger more "hip" customer base. I think the lc letters with tight kerning reflects this, thought the same of the green but will try some other color ways. Mike Pro I can't see your attachment...

MikePro

Really like the way it's turning out now.... but agree the arrows just aren't doing it.

If you must have arrows....maybe try one coming off the bottom right of the "e" ?
AND "properties" as a negative in a long arrow

ok, i'm done for the day... friday afternoon crunchtime
best of luck

Pete Moss

Was just thinking about the same things on my drive home for lunch. Will definately look into those possibilities. I ws thinking the Capital E with an A right next to it may work. Then it's back to caps which I don't really like. Have a great weekend Mike, and thank you. I've a few projects yet to get out the door as well.

TheSellOut

I'ld be careful with your arrows, that they are portraying the idea "East", and not just random arrows pointing to the right. On a compass the arrow points to the "E"

Attachments

• East End.jpg
    East End.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 104

Tiki

Font Sage
You need to flip properties around and maybe a arrow inside the A

Attachments

• 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 97

Pete Moss

Thanks Heath Signs, great Idea pointing to the "E" nice and subtle. I may try that one...In the meantime...I really all of these I'd just like to figure out a way to use the arrow on the top choice to fit more naturally.

Attachments

• ee3.jpg
    ee3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 97

Pete Moss

Tiki you must have posted right before me... answered my question..I should have known you'd figure out a creative way to make the space given in the e and a to make it work together.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Heath: Very classy, clean and uncluttered... I like it...

Tiki: I like these too, though personally, I might find myself tweaking that arrow -- probably for hours, If I know myself... :)

Pete Moss

Tiki you have such a good eye for negative space, the arrow looks better coming to angled points on the sides. I'm really liking both of these...

Attachments

• ee4.jpg
    ee4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 94

Pete Moss

I'm off to a meeting, have a good weekend everyone. I'll check back on Monday or probably this weekend knowing me. Thanks again all!

Jillbeans

I really like Tiki's and Heath's.
And now I am turning my head sideways looking at Heath's H and wondering if an arrow could be stuck into/formed outta the E...

Marco

east properties are hit

things are ending, and falling apart every where. i think we got hit the hardest here out east.
east.jpg