• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Estate Layouts

Locals Find!

Ok here are some layouts I have done for Realtors. Signs, Postcards and Business cards.

Some of this stuff is very old some is just last week.

Having trouble at the moment uploading more files. Will be adding more as soon as I resolve this.

Attachments

• Just Sold-Just Listed.jpg
    Just Sold-Just Listed.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 161
  • side2-postcard-Just_Listed.jpg
    side2-postcard-Just_Listed.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 104
  • side1-businesscard-proof.jpg
    side1-businesscard-proof.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 122
  • side1-winter-proof.jpg
    side1-winter-proof.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 133

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, now I'm gonna be nice.

You should try creating layouts that work using basic rules in design & layout.

They're all for the same real estate company except one. Looks like they have no choice or don't know enough to change ad agencies. You must be holding something over their heads at Jones & Co. for them to allow you to keep going on with their ad campaigns. However, you're trying and if they don't know any better, then good for you and sticking it to them. :thumb: You da man !! That last one should've fired you because that design and usage of color is really bad. You can do better, Addie, I know you can.

Anyway, keep posting up your wares and we'll see if we can get you an account that knows better. What's wrong with the people at that Jones & Co. Are they blind ?? That wouldn't be another of your Dad's companies that you're holding back on us again..... would it ?? :help

Locals Find!

Okay, now I'm gonna be nice.

You should try creating layouts that work using basic rules in design & layout.

They're all for the same real estate company except one. Looks like they have no choice or don't know enough to change ad agencies. You must be holding something over their heads at Jones & Co. for them to allow you to keep going on with their ad campaigns. However, you're trying and if they don't know any better, then good for you and sticking it to them. :thumb: You da man !! That last one should've fired you because that design and usage of color is really bad. You can do better, Addie, I know you can.

Anyway, keep posting up your wares and we'll see if we can get you an account that knows better. What's wrong with the people at that Jones & Co. Are they blind ?? That wouldn't be another of your Dad's companies that you're holding back on us again..... would it ?? :help
No no no these are independent agents. The last one I did it based on the parameters given to me. That actually went over well as a direct mail piece to people in Florida in the winter. Two listings and 1 sold off of that campaign.

I have some better ones but I can't get them to upload they may be to large I am going to go back and try and resize them so maybe they will load.

SignManiac

Addie, with a little bit of design knowledge, each one of them could have been made to work. Just pasting up lettering anywhere it will fit isn't really designing, of any sort. But if you are serious about improving, then keep investing some time in learning. It really is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Locals Find!

Trying again to get some more up here.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 141
  • Stock Signs.jpg
    Stock Signs.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 132
  • side1-6275-Quail-Hollow-Lane-proof.jpg
    side1-6275-Quail-Hollow-Lane-proof.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 123
  • side1-postcard-Just_Sold_4414-proof.jpg
    side1-postcard-Just_Sold_4414-proof.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 107

Locals Find!

if it's not your dad's company, who's is it Addie?

The owner is a guy by the Name of Erik Elsea. Most of the Agents working there I have known for years. Its easy to lock up an office when you have been doing stuff for the same agents since you were in High school. I grew up working for Realtors I know more about Real Estate than most Realtors. Its the big industry here. We have tourism Real Estate and Healthcare. Not much else really. So you choose early which route your going to take.

iSign

The owner is a guy by the Name of Erik Elsea. Most of the Agents working there I have known for years. Its easy to lock up an office when you have been doing stuff for the same agents since you were in High school. I grew up working for Realtors I know more about Real Estate than most Realtors. Its the big industry here. We have tourism Real Estate and Healthcare. Not much else really. So you choose early which route your going to take.

ok, help me out here then... who is Jason Jones?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Trying again to get some more up here.

Wow-wee, that guy got $800,000 for a thatched roof hut, bar and swimming pool. ??

Must be nice..... no wonder these people throw their money away. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're going in the wrong direction with these layouts. I'm gonna venture to say that out here on these threads where anyone can see, your clients might see this stuff and how you're getting critiques and rather failing results. I hope you don't get caught by these people for giving them sub level work. Addie, I can definately see you're trying, but if this is what you've been doing for 15 years.... I'd stick to just doing postcards, business-cards and installing 18" x 24" signs for your customers for $12.50 each. You might want to entertain the idea of hiring a real designer, paying them handsomely and start giving your customers something they can really use.

:rock-n-roll:

Locals Find!

Trying again to get a few more to take. The forum doesn't much like most of my files.

Some of this stuff is old. Please keep that in mind. Some of this dates back over 10 years ago.

Attachments

• side1-postcard-underwater-proof.jpg
    side1-postcard-underwater-proof.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 127
  • side1-proof.jpg
    side1-proof.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 112