• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sgia l25500 special

Freese

Anyone find good pricing on hp latex at the show?

Grimco has it shipped and install/training with 2sets of ink, $750 HP media, 3m media kit, and their sample kit for 12995. Anyone got any other good ones?

Lincan

Wow good Price!!!

I envy to you all US residents, I am still have it for $50,000 for l25500, 60", here in Indonesia! $37,000 difference, that nuts!! sell it to me for $15,000 I will happy to pay.

Suz

Matt, glad you love yours! I love looki'n at mine. Haha! I have an Electrician at last, coming out today about noon to take a look at what is needed. Then tomorrow, Sat, he plans to install my outlets. YES!

EricRamse

Anyone find good pricing on hp latex at the show?

Grimco has it shipped and install/training with 2sets of ink, $750 HP media, 3m media kit, and their sample kit for 12995. Anyone got any other good ones?
Got the same quote from Proveer

Molenbeek

Make sure you talk to your Advantage Sign Supply Rep- we are the Merchant Member here and have the L25500 ready to go at awesome prices
Only available through Oct 31st though.

877-237-4464

davearama

HP special

Got a note from my Advantage Sign Supply rep that HP can be had for $315/mo lease plus other throw ins to sweeten the deal.

Sure there's bit more to it but HP must really want to get these things out there. SAR has made them the standard printer for new stores and folks that have them really like. Print great and ink cost in line with older printers. Not nearly as good as what HP has been putting out...costing them about .20-.25/s.f.

One issue is they take 220 wiring and run flame thrower hot. Get ready to jack up your air conditioning jacked up AC bill as well. They throw off a lot of heat to dry print. `

I think the Seiko Color Painter runs same sort of inks w/o the special wiring and w/o all the extra heat to dry the prints. Probably don't have the lease deal HP can put together. They probably have their own set of issues...just not as popular and out in public.

ProWraps

nope and dont care. i trust your word. if you are wrong, ill hunt you down. beat you with a bottle of crown royal and toast it over your dead body. love you.

ps, that was a joke. i really meant to say it would be an empty bottle of crown royal, cause im not gonna waste that sh*t.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
So what was the sweet deal?!? Too good to post ?!?!

this is what i got:

$11,995

printer
shipping
2 days of setup training
2 sets of ink
$1,000 worth of hp media, ( i chose: 2 rolls of gloss 3.5mil perm, i roll of photo poster paper, a roll of banner material)
Media kit that includes 30" x 10 yards of:
Briteline 201 matte cal
brightline 203 gloss cal
herculite 13oz banner material
13oz gloss key banner
13oz matte key banner
3M Ij180C Cintrotac
3M 8519 luster overlam
3M Ij3555 cal vinyl
3M IJ5100R Reflective vinyl

and i paid an additional $595 to upgrade my flexi to 10

tattoo.dan

Thanks for posting. That is a dang good deal! Mine was close. Except I paid 12995 and 750 hp, training set up, two full inks, and 2k grimco material...You did pretty good I would say! Just glad I didn't buy in May when I was quoted 18k!

quicksigns

this is what i got:

$11,995

printer
shipping
2 days of setup training
2 sets of ink
$1,000 worth of hp media, ( i chose: 2 rolls of gloss 3.5mil perm, i roll of photo poster paper, a roll of banner material)
Media kit that includes 30" x 10 yards of:
Briteline 201 matte cal
brightline 203 gloss cal
herculite 13oz banner material
13oz gloss key banner
13oz matte key banner
3M Ij180C Cintrotac
3M 8519 luster overlam
3M Ij3555 cal vinyl
3M IJ5100R Reflective vinyl

and i paid an additional $595 to upgrade my flexi to 10

where did you purchase yours from?