• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sgia l25500 special

skyhigh

Don't be too thrilled at the $12,000 deal now. The way HP pricing goes, come January, it might be $9,995.

Now thats a true story, right.

If they are coming out with something new, the price may go down to $8995 just to get rid of the old stock. And I understand they have a glut of these in inventory.....or so I'm told.

Hicalibersigns

Then tomorrow, Sat, he plans to install my outlets. YES!

Just a suggestion. Grimco told us that no surge suppression was necessary, but if you RTFM (read that fine manual) that comes with the machine they say you do need it. So, having a background in electrical engineering I opted to have surge suppressed outlets installed for ours. It cost a couple hundred extra, but it only takes one hit to save much much more than that.

ProWraps

just bought two. thanks ddarlak for posting this. it saved me quite a bit.

also just to let everyone know, the second set of inks and the HP media USED to have to be purchased by you, and HP would reimburse you for it. not anymore, grimco handles all that now so you dont have to pay anything.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
FYI no in the country has a latex photo gloss like mine or a cost like mine.

LPG9 is $0.12 sq.ft (9 Mil)
LPG7 is $0.10 sq.ft (7 Mil)

quicksigns

I try to get that deal at grimco and they told me they couldn't go any lower then $12,995.:help Then how did you just bought it the same day I'd asked for it and not get it for $11,995? Went and got a better deal at Advantage Sign! I stop buying from them because of they always tell me franchise gets it for different price. Not sure if you are franchise or not, but you seem to get the better pricing

quicksigns

i got two of them for the above deal.

I know, I showed them ya'll quote and they won't do it for me. It's probalby because you buy more from them, but I stop buying from them because I notice they would give some of my other friend different prices. Maybe if I can get cheaper prices like everyone else, I can give them more of my business. As for now I'm done with them. My sales rep at Fellers always go out of his way to give me way better price then Grimco!