• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So..... U like it or hate it

Banners Plus

First time posting a logo. Let me have it.....
Dirt_Soldier.png

Jillbeans

Ummm....no offense, but I choose the latter option in your title.
* weird kerning
*fugly fonts
* unconnected script that looks like it's for Romeo and Juliet's wedding invite
*bike facing outta the layout in #2
*oddball icons in text on both lines
Just for starters.
Love....Jill

Roen

Too much to look at - my eye doesn't know where to start.

Try condensing the lines a little and make sure you make your main copy the most eye-catching piece (In this case, I'd assume it to be Racing).

Also, try limiting your font choices to one or two to carry throughout the design. The less bells and whistles there is, the more legibility there will be and that will help.

Logo's are not meant to be overly complicated as they need to grab the eye. The best logos out there that I've seen will remain intact and recognizable no matter where you see it, and you need to keep that in mind for what you produce.

Jillbeans

Darlak that is one of the funniest things I have ever read on here.
:)

What about using some sort of rough-cut civil war soldier image?
And the name makes me think of turd burglars for some reason.

Banners Plus

Well I guess at the end of the day when the customers happy Im happy, he just emailed me back and loves it...... Well thanks for the info I think it rating around a -5...haha

J Hill Designs

...at least fix the bullet in the two "I"s to be either a) at least the same position, if not b) straight up and in the middle of it...

Banners Plus

Darlak that is one of the funniest things I have ever read on here.
:)

What about using some sort of rough-cut civil war soldier image?
And the name makes me think of turd burglars for some reason.

I did think of that too and had some layed out. But he wanted to incorprate the truck and bike into it. I thought the soldier was a good idea too.

Flame

grunge is dead now...

While I think this is a poor layout, grunge is far from dead. It's just changing a little... with some brighter colors. But grunge is still one of the top things people ask for in dirt bike graphics...

Now back to the OP... bro, START OVER. Way too much going on, it's like a confusion. Makes my head hurt. Ditch the fonts, and just start from scratch. It happens to the best of us, sometimes we just make stuff that simply doesn't work, and this is one of them. So start fresh and see where it goes. :)