• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So..... U like it or hate it

Banners Plus

So Im noticing that the few people that haved like it....haha are west coast people and alot that dont are east coast. Besides the logo itself do you think there is alot to do with what you see around you in the way stuff is advertised?....Does that make sense?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I think its sweet!! I dont think the people giving you negative feed back really relate to the industry your promoting but if they did they would like it as do I. Good job

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm west coast and I think it could have been done a lot better... but I also don't know what the client wanted/needed.

What was the point of a critique if you sent it to the client at the same time as posting it up on the forum?

B Snyder

I'm not a fan of what I call the "deliberately bad looking" style. The dis-joined script is especially bothersome.

Flame

I think its sweet!! I dont think the people giving you negative feed back really relate to the industry your promoting but if they did they would like it as do I. Good job

I race motocross, offroad, downhill will ride anything with wheels. But that is besides the point when he's breaking numerous design rules. Poor kerning, weak fonts, infamous "too tight here then too loose here" elements, and that bullet.... needs to go.

Banners Plus

I'm west coast and I think it could have been done a lot better... but I also don't know what the client wanted/needed.

What was the point though of a if you sent it to the client at the same time as posting it up on the forum?

I sent it to him to let him know where I had got with it so far and if he liked the direction of the design. He loved it and said dont change....Also i was running into a brain block and was gonna maybe start changing things up cause was wondering if I liked it anymore...haha.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I sent it to him to let him know where I had got with it so far and if he liked the direction of the design. He loved it and said dont change....Also i was running into a brain block and was gonna maybe start changing things up cause was wondering if I liked it anymore...haha.

yeah, so, ooookkkkaaaaaayyyy... so you sent a logo over you had second thought about? No corndog for you! :biggrin:

By the way, grunge is dead, but it has been replaced with "urban decay" >MAKE FINGER QUOTE GESTURE WHEN SAYING "URBAN DECAY"<

Banners Plus

yeah, so, ooookkkkaaaaaayyyy... so you sent a logo over you had second thought about? No corndog for you! :biggrin:

By the way, grunge is dead, but it has been replaced with "urban decay" >MAKE FINGER QUOTE GESTURE WHEN SAYING "URBAN DECAY"<
Dang!!!! I love corndogs too....

Jillbeans

I may not be hep on whatever style is the style at the moment, but I like to think I know layout. And good always looks good.
But then again, I would never be seen in anything Ed Hardyish so maybe I am just a jaded old hag.

gabagoo

I may not be hep on whatever style is the style at the moment, but I like to think I know layout. And good always looks good.
But then again, I would never be seen in anything Ed Hardyish so maybe I am just a jaded old hag.

ed who?

signmeup

I thought the bullet was the Empire State building. I thought it went well with Captain America's shield but I didn't see how it connected to "Dirt soldier".

SOA

yeah i can see what you was going for, its just all abit wrong kerning etc. Do wot flame said, start again n see how it goes. :)