• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-Shirt Design

Showtime19

New t-shirt design for in house promo...

Attachments

• gettin it fb.jpg
    gettin it fb.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 139

Farmboy

Very nice, but if you don't mind the opinion of a person that can barely draw a stick figure...maybe a little less of the flares. Kinda looks like a christmas tree, but that's just my personal opinon. And if ya wanna get technical, the car appears to be going the wrong way, as in making a right turn instead of a left, but maybe he's turning back into the pits :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nice!

Remember guys, it's not a sign, it doesn't have to be readable from the highway. :D

You're right, but it still took a few seconds to decipher what it said and that was staring at it on my monitor, up real close. The lettering is very distorted and too many highlights.
Afterall, he is advertising 'Lettering'.

Otherwise is really looks... :cool1:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Use a condensed font for the text.
The one your using is really squished which makes the bar strokes thicker than the stems of the letters.
That's a 101 no-no and should be avoided.

Try a simple gradient...

jason-23

I think it looks very good, more bling please. Did you do the art work and are you going to be doing the printing? Great work!

Charlie J

Very nice, but if you don't mind the opinion of a person that can barely draw a stick figure...maybe a little less of the flares. Kinda looks like a christmas tree, but that's just my personal opinon. And if ya wanna get technical, the car appears to be going the wrong way, as in making a right turn instead of a left, but maybe he's turning back into the pits :)

+1 on the flares.

Showtime19

This artwork was drawn be me and will be screen printed by a local company I do business with. I do not normally put this much "bling" into a dirt modified shirt job, typically there's mud and dirt flyin' everywhere. I was looking for more of a wow factor for this job. Also, I know it is a huge no-no to stretch and distort fonts on here, I posted something on here before and had several people blow an o-ring in their rectal cavity over it. However, if I do everything the way that everyone else does, I can only be as good as everyone else. I will try to post a typical dirt modified t-shirt job asap...also, this is a north-east dirt modified powersliding thru the turn as seen from the infield area. I hope I answered all questions and concerns.

Turn2Designs

And if ya wanna get technical, the car appears to be going the wrong way, as in making a right turn instead of a left, but maybe he's turning back into the pits :)

It's a Dirt car they spend more time turning right than they do left... as in sliding sideways :smile:

Farmboy

It's a Dirt car they spend more time turning right than they do left... as in sliding sideways :smile:

Shame on me. I spent 6 years racing dirt pro stocks and should know better. I do see it now. Most shirt designs I see are more of a side view, I'm gonna have to guess that's what threw me. Nice design. :thumb:

signmeup

Too many oval foggy things for me. Try a star in the middle of those oval things ...and delete most of them. It will look a bit more subdued as a T shirt though.

Jillbeans

Also, I know it is a huge no-no to stretch and distort fonts on here, I posted something on here before and had several people blow an o-ring in their rectal cavity over it. However, if I do everything the way that everyone else does, I can only be as good as everyone else.

The stretched font just ruins it. Design rules exist for a reason.

John Butto

" blow an o-ring in their rectal cavity "
Now that graphic would be a better Tshirt design if you want to be different.

signmeup

Here is a sparkle like I suggested in post 17. You only need about 3 in the whole drawing though.

Doing odd things to your fonts doesn't make you better than anyone else... just different.

Attachments

• ShineyBall.jpg
    ShineyBall.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 103