• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

Maybe that is why you are poor. Well compaired to me.
Why are you all being so nasty to me. I just was asking what people though, good or bad.

signguy 55

Still can't understand how / why you would leave over $1000 on the table, knowing that a sign shop 60 miles away charges $1600 for a 3x8 MDO sign. You went from $1500 down to $250??????????????????

.You never mentioned customer was wanting a cheaper sign, tell me how you went from a 3d sign to "stick on letters". I usually try to go the opposite direction.Ain't that what marketing is all about?

Mosh

We have our prices posted on a menu on our wall. She chose to go with the alumacore sign at this time. She looked at all of our prices for diferent materials and that is the one she went with.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops:

Well Dan….. I guess I just feel in a different mood this morning and even though he has done everything wrong in most everyone’s eyes from this forum, I believe he is trying, but doesn’t know how to proceed and as long as we keep bashing him…. how does anyone expect him to grow or change ??

By his own admission, I guess he is a sort of pain in the butt, hacker and all around dork, but he still does quite a bit of work and one can tell by looking at his website that he does far better than some of the people from this site that are putting him down. I don’t mean to have a ‘Sign Off’ or anything, but let’s try to give someone who is a little green around the gills with hospitality and communication a little room to grow. Afterall, based on where he is from…. it’s no wonder he doesn’t know how to get along with people…. whatdafug ?? He’s from like Nowheresville and the population is probably mostly animals because the whole city is barely 7,000 and the average income is $20,000….. so he’s probably doing the best he can in his market area.

Could he do better ?? Probably, if he stopped being a dork and tried listening and being serious, but like someone already said…. he must be young and not into taking constructive criticism very well. So, give him enough rope to really hang himself and we can just go on ignoring him.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
We have our prices posted on a menu on our wall.

WTF!! why would you have this??? are you a restaurant?? do they order at one counter and pick up five minutes later at the next counter?

doesn’t know how to proceed and as long as we keep bashing him…. how does anyone expect him to grow or change ??

he was given a critique by a couple members, and decided not to respond to their comments, but to respond to everyone else....that to me means he's not trying to change....he's just trying to get attention....i bet he tweets when he takes a dump too...

Jillbeans

You must not have liked my first suggestion.
Here's one more geared to a $250 budget.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 133

signage

The only menu on the wall of a business that is into custom items should be GOOD-BETTER-BEST types! Don't know how you could give prices on something that may take several hours to design/layout!

Status
Not open for further replies.