• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

I did buy the farm out that is next to us, does that count?
The guy was a drunk and was in over his head, so I bought him out for pennies on the dollar. I used to drink with him all the time so I guess I was part of his problem.

My daughter in our new tractor.

ProWraps

As far as my menu I just use the Signcraft price guide to make my menu.

slosh, this to me was where your bullsh*t came to a head. must be hard bragging about being a lowballer, when your "menu" comes from an overpriced sign guide.

you must walk backwards cause you are doing a great job of trampling through your own sh*t.

Joe Diaz

Why are you guys so mean to me.

I'll answer this question. We have all had a pretty crappy year. This recession hit a lot of us pretty hard. Than you come on here and brag about how much money you make, how big your shop is, and then starts talking about how you want to undercut everyone.

I can't completely blame people for not being happy with you.

So you have to ask yourself, why would someone on here want to help a person who's business ethics involve purposely TRYING to run other sign shops out of business by not pricing what the product is worth but instead what is cheaper than the competition's. Would you try that against my business if you opened up down the street? I have a hard time wanting to help someone, who given the chance would purposely try to hurt my business, whether or not they actually could.

AznSensation

Mosh. You are a very interesting character my friend. lol

My 9000 sq.ft in buiding in Chicago is probably worth more than all that acre you own.

So I would'nt brag about that.

SignManiac

Mosh I've been in business a couple of years and keep meaning to get some of those magna signs for my truck. How much will you charge me for two of them about 12"h. x 24"w.?

Can I get a second color on them? Thanks

tcorn1965

You must not have liked my first suggestion.
Here's one more geared to a $250 budget.
Although this one has its charm :) I liked your first suggestion! Well worth an acknowledgment from person asking for opinions/help, at the very least, since you put in the time to be helpful.

Mosh

Slosh, funny that is what my drunk neighbor used to call me. He lost his farm from drinking, ended up killing himself from embarassment

SignManiac

Did you throw a suicide party to celebrate your acquisition of his farm? That would seem in keeping with your character.

Mosh

My 9000 sq.ft in buiding in Chicago is probably worth more than all that acre you own.

So I would'nt brag about that.

$5,400 per acre is the going price. 9,000 sq ft. My garage is bigger than that.

Mosh I've been in business a couple of years and keep meaning to get some of those magna signs for my truck. How much will you charge me for two of them about 12"h. x 24"w.?

$59.95 ful color for a set of mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.