• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts?

Signmaker1234

Still needs further refining, but it's a start!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 225

Signmaker1234

This is my favorite so far!

I know, I know, it was just easy to take a pic with my phone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 212

Jillbeans

Why are you making the JD larger? I think it interferes with the flow.
If you have to make it larger, I would stack it on top of Construction, lose the hammer and put the saw blade over top.
I'd actually make a completely different icon than a hammer or saw, which have both been done to death. Or use no icon.
Love....Jill

neato

Nice layout.

I HATE trying to build logos out of business names with initials.

Who ever thought thought it was a good idea to name your business with initials anyway? Horrible idea. Not very original or memorable.

Saturday rant over.

Signmaker1234

Customer wants tools

Why are you making the JD larger? I think it interferes with the flow.
If you have to make it larger, I would stack it on top of Construction, lose the hammer and put the saw blade over top.
I'd actually make a completely different icon than a hammer or saw, which have both been done to death. Or use no icon.
Love....Jill

Customer gave me a drawing with like 5 different tools, way tooooooo much! I'm going to make a few other designs with some of the other tools, but not 5 tools! I showed him my doodles before I started anything on the computer, the designs without the tools, well he didn't like any of them! Gotta give him what he wants I guess!

Signmaker1234

Nice layout.

I HATE trying to build logos out of business names with initials.

Who ever thought thought it was a good idea to name your business with initials anyway? Horrible idea. Not very original or memorable.

Saturday rant over.

Thanks! I am with you on that initials thing!

Billct2

Bottom one, but like Jill said stack the JD and maybe have the hammer come out of the top of the J

Jwalk

I think having the jd bigger gives it movement it makes it look like it's going into the blade. Jmo.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'm not a wood worker, or a construction worker...but my eye wants the blade flipped the other way for some reason. You read left to right...and that is the direction the board would travel into the teeth of a table saw.

Yes, a circular saw it's just the opposite, but I'd still like to see it the other way.

JB

Signmaker1234

Other direction

I'm not a wood worker, or a construction worker...but my eye wants the blade flipped the other way for some reason. You read left to right...and that is the direction the board would travel into the teeth of a table saw.

Yes, a circular saw it's just the opposite, but I'd still like to see it the other way.

JB

I switched the blade around!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 119

ams

Not a fan of the font. It's a good design, I like it, but think the font needs to be different for the name.