• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TikTok

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have TIkTok but I never think to go on it.

I always keep in mind that at any time my phone could be stolen and someone could guess my pin to get in and all my passwords and everthing could be gone. So, if Tik Tok wants to listen to me discuss what I'm making for supper and then later listen to me have sex, then more power to them.

I am much more concerned about the Chinese buying farm land and trying to build factories in the US. I was just told by a Realtor Thursday that Blackrock is buying an excess of 20,000 homes in the US per week. I asked her if they were buying in our area (between Green Bay and Milwaukee) she said so far it's just Kenosha and Racine counties. The goal of course is to have everyone renting and not owning anything. The conversation came up when I asked when a good time for my son to buy a double flat would be. She said, "Now, before Blackrock owns everything and he's stuck renting from them." I suspect we could have had a 3 hour conversation but Stacey had work to do so I didn't ask many questions LOL

Johnny Best

I think Red China has convinced Bobby H and a high percentage of Middle Agers that young adults are stupid and stoned.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
I always keep in mind that at any time my phone could be stolen and someone could guess my pin to get in and all my passwords and everthing could be gone. So, if Tik Tok wants to listen to me discuss what I'm making for supper and then later listen to me have sex, then more power to them.

Attachments

• what happens on tiktok.jpg
    what happens on tiktok.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 91

visual800

my thoughts. Mark Suckerberg is losing money on his FB and META apps....hes not impressed. PLUS, tiktok is an absolute wealth of knowledge. gardening, farming, fixing stuff and so on. They have the most up to date news you can find as reported by folks in that area, they dont like either. They dont like what they cant control, plain and simple

netsol

USA government already has good control on the outcomes of elections. You have no idea what happens to your "vote" when you click submit on that voting machine
it doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes

the iraqis were smart rnough to use that purple stuff ( if you want to vote twice, cut off your thumb

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Johnny Best said:
I think Red China has convinced Bobby H and a high percentage of Middle Agers that young adults are stupid and stoned.

It didn't take Red China to convince me of that.:D

Seriously, there are too many Gen-X people my age who are stupid and stoned. The Millennials and Gen-Z people don't have a monopoly on being unreliable goof-ups. There are plenty in every age group.

EbmerStorm

TikTok is a blast! It's a platform where creativity thrives, and you can discover all sorts of entertaining content. There's something for everyone, from funny skits to dance challenges and educational videos. It's a great way to kill time and have a good laugh.

ChicagoGraphics

TikTok is one thing but I often wonder about all of the Chinese surveillance camera systems that people have installed all over the country and store the stuff on Chinese cloud servers. Talk about helping out the enemy. Bet china restricts Google Earth while us idiots put their cameras in our living rooms.
99.99% of western apps and search engines are blocked in China, unless of course you have a good VPN as a lot of those are blocked here too. I would never download tiktok here as the ccp censors everything

EbmerStorm

TikTok is a blast! It's a platform where creativity thrives, and you can discover all sorts of entertaining content. There's something for everyone, from funny skits to dance challenges and educational videos. It's a great way to kill time and have a good laugh.
I also buy SMM followers there because I like when my videos go viral, and I even plan to become a blogger or influencer. Why not? Overall, I love tik tok.